Prof X: Thank You for Your Advices

I almost read everything you wrote and I did use many of your advices in my training. I had almost no results in a year, but thanks to your help, the last 4 months was fantastic.

I was 215 Lbs in February and bulk to 243 Lbs (beginning of July). I did only take 1 inch on my waist. I’m stronger than I have ever been, my deadlift has gone from 145X10 to 275x5, squat 135x10 to 285x6, bench from 185x6 to 225x4 or 205x10. I was not able to do a pullup at 215, but was able to do 4 at 243. Now I did diet down to 227 and my strength has still gone up.

There is many many thing I learned from reading you as a beginner, and I’m pretty sure I’ll save “years” and my progress will be much faster, thanks to you.

Have a nice day

Alex

Thanks, brother. Keep us posted on your progress.

Good to hear another success story, keep up the good work.

Here some pictures, at the beginning 2 years and half ago: 375 Lbs

a month ago: 243 Lbs

now: 227

now

I guess I’m not the only one that spent a week+ reading all of Professor X’s posts as a beginner. lol

[quote]ALX wrote:
now [/quote]

Nice, man. Look forward to seeing what happens in the next year.

Nice work. Professor X has definitely been a great inspiration to me.

Great work man.

Keep it up :slight_smile:

Indeed. I didn’t want to believe his ideas at first, but figured, ‘what the heck’, and here I am, 9 months later, 22 lbs heavier with only a marginal BF increase. Granted, he really can be rude, but when he’s being rude, he’s usually spewing free advice at the same time, so I just stay the hell back and read :slight_smile: It’s funny how people bust his balls for saying things he never actually said, such as ‘it’s OK to bulk to fatass status’.

Awesome progress man.

Keep up the good work! : )

Hey, you progressed so much, yet, you stayed in shape. So much for the “don’t eat, or you’ll get fat” crowd.

Thanks all for the nice comments.

[quote]ALX wrote:
Thanks all for the nice comments. [/quote]

You did great work, LEAST someone can do is compliment you !

This thread is KILLING HeadHunter.

lol

Nice work, OP.
Kudos to X once again.

Been reading his stuff a lot longer than I have been posting on the boards.
Definately one of the reasons I like T-Nation.

WTF is this “rude” shit…the man speaks his mind. Thicken your integument T-men.

Did this thread make you feel warm and fuzzy inside X?

OP, nice job.

[quote]amphibian wrote:
Been reading his stuff a lot longer than I have been posting on the boards.
Definately one of the reasons I like T-Nation.

WTF is this “rude” shit…the man speaks his mind. Thicken your integument T-men.[/quote]

You’re saying he’s pleasant as pie all of the time? Come on, man, get real…

*Edit - I should clarify that I have nothing against the big man, just ‘speaking my mind’, as well.