Prof X and CT Pic

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
X the videos are motivating as hell, keep up the good work.

Oh and where the heck did you get all those comic book shirts??[/quote]

I’m a geek. I have too many superman shirts to count. I think I’m hooked on collecting new ones I don’t have. I’ve got a moisture wicking Punisher tank top that is the shit.[/quote]

And what kind of nikes are those you’re wearing? The red gray and black ones

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I’m a geek. I have too many superman shirts to count. I think I’m hooked on collecting new ones I don’t have. I’ve got a moisture wicking Punisher tank top that is the shit.[/quote]

X2 half of my shirts are probably DC comics. I can’t seem to find many Marvel t-shirts though. I got some Punisher ones and that’s about it. Funny how almost all the posters in my room are Marvel related and i could only find one DC poster. I guess if you don’t have a credit card to shop online you really miss out. =(

[quote]Kakarat wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

And what kind of nikes are those you’re wearing? The red gray and black ones[/quote]

those are custom nike free’s that say Professor X, yeah he rolls like that ( totally need my own pair )

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Kakarat wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

And what kind of nikes are those you’re wearing? The red gray and black ones[/quote]

those are custom nike free’s that say Professor X, yeah he rolls like that ( totally need my own pair )[/quote]

Are they the 7.0’s, 5.0’s, or 3.0’s? I love my 7.0’s, but they are tearing up and I can’t seem to find a nice pair of them anywhere, nit even on Nike ID…

5.0’s. I don’t think Nike sells the 7.0 from the nike id store online.

Yep - we don’t get along at all, but assholes on Youtube saying the guy has no muscle - well, that’s obviously fucking ridiculous and needed to be addressed…