Prof X and CT Pic

Check the homepage the top spill…

Pretty sure that’s a picture that’s several months old.

There’s a video of them training together that was posted in the Live Spill. If you’re interested, look it up.

Merry Friday.

Ahhhaha, I was kidding. Didn’t know it was actually him. Lucky guy. I wonder if that cost a lot for him?

You mean, those two Vin Diesel lookalikes? ?

As always, the Youtube comments are pure gold.

Thanks for the link, corstijeir

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Ahhhaha, I was kidding. Didn’t know it was actually him. Lucky guy. I wonder if that cost a lot for him?[/quote]
pretty sure he was flown over there for free. plus other amenities.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

Thanks for the link, corstijeir[/quote]

I don’t think he’s misunderstood - he’s acted like a nasty, know it all prick for YEARS on that site. He’s only less than impressive because he ran his mouth so much. I agree it’s not what you’d expect after hearing him talk shit for all that time, but he clearly has a LOT of muscle, even if he has considerable fat to lose. Saying he has very little muscle is just not true.

SkyNett 8 months ago 8 thumbs ups

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

I don’t think he’s misunderstood - he’s acted like a nasty, know it all prick for YEARS on that site. He’s only less than impressive because he ran his mouth so much. I agree it’s not what you’d expect after hearing him talk shit for all that time, but he clearly has a LOT of muscle, even if he has considerable fat to lose. Saying he has very little muscle is just not true.

SkyNett 8 months ago 8 thumbs ups[/quote]

Yeah I saw that, spot on remark. His form surprised me a lot but it really doesn’t matter. He’s clearly fucking huge and you definitely wouldn’t be correcting him in the gym.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

I don’t think he’s misunderstood - he’s acted like a nasty, know it all prick for YEARS on that site. He’s only less than impressive becauseÃ?¯Ã?»Ã?¿ he ran his mouth so much. I agree it’s not what you’d expect after hearing him talk shit for all that time, but he clearly has a LOT of muscle, even if he has considerable fat to lose. Saying he has very little muscle is just not true.

Yeah I saw that, spot on remark. His form surprised me a lot but it really doesn’t matter. He’s clearly fucking huge and you definitely wouldn’t be correcting him in the gym.
[/quote]

My form surprised you? My left shoulder was injured. I mentioned that on tape.

It was a good experience. That was actually the second time I was up there.

CT is real meat head and a good trainer.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

I don’t think he’s misunderstood - he’s acted like a nasty, know it all prick for YEARS on that site. He’s only less than impressive becauseÃ??Ã?¯Ã??Ã?»Ã??Ã?¿ he ran his mouth so much. I agree it’s not what you’d expect after hearing him talk shit for all that time, but he clearly has a LOT of muscle, even if he has considerable fat to lose. Saying he has very little muscle is just not true.

[/quote]

My form surprised you? My left shoulder was injured. I mentioned that on tape.

It was a good experience. That was actually the second time I was up there.

CT is real meat head and a good trainer.[/quote]

Man I’m jelly. I’d freaking kill for an experience like that. Your left elbow seemed sore in the benching video, an old injury or something left over from the accident?

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

Man I’m jelly. I’d freaking kill for an experience like that. Your left elbow seemed sore in the benching video, an old injury or something left over from the accident?[/quote]

The elbow was hurt already, but the accident intensified everything on that side of my body. I also wasn’t using much in the way of dumbbells previous to that mostly because of that injury…so suddenly doing free weights for the first time in a very long time while on camera was the reality. I had to get that feel back for some of those movements when that was the first time we were doing them (no previous warm up before filming).

I usually spend about 10min at least warming up shoulders before training them and my elbows (with triceps press downs). I wish I was allowed to have done that then, but people will say what they want no matter what so it doesn’t matter.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

Man I’m jelly. I’d freaking kill for an experience like that. Your left elbow seemed sore in the benching video, an old injury or something left over from the accident?[/quote]

The elbow was hurt already, but the accident intensified everything on that side of my body. I also wasn’t using much in the way of dumbbells previous to that mostly because of that injury…so suddenly doing free weights for the first time in a very long time while on camera was the reality. I had to get that feel back for some of those movements when that was the first time we were doing them (no previous warm up before filming).

I usually spend about 10min at least warming up shoulders before training them and my elbows (with triceps press downs). I wish I was allowed to have done that then, but people will say what they want no matter what so it doesn’t matter.[/quote]

To me it looks like a good workout for you. You’re a big dude, and the workout I saw pushed you in a way that it seemed you weren’t used to.( Nothing wrong with that ) I just hope you continued to put that into your normal workout program for a while to improve. Would make you even more of a beast

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

I usually spend about 10min at least warming up shoulders before training them and my elbows (with triceps press downs). I wish I was allowed to have done that then, but people will say what they want no matter what so it doesn’t matter.[/quote]

To me it looks like a good workout for you. You’re a big dude, and the workout I saw pushed you in a way that it seemed you weren’t used to.( Nothing wrong with that ) I just hope you continued to put that into your normal workout program for a while to improve. Would make you even more of a beast[/quote]

Oh speculation…

Hey X, was there any form of assessment done before this, if so could you disclose? Also wondering if you felt that there was a lot of exercise prescription based on the fact that you just don’t do that kinda shit? IOW, do you feel that weaknesses were specifically exploited for the video?

X the videos are motivating as hell, keep up the good work.

Oh and where the heck did you get all those comic book shirts??

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Oh and where the heck did you get all those comic book shirts??[/quote]

+1

i still think hes fucking huge… not really sure how many ppl would look that big on camera… its like people think they look like that… ha what a joke.

Good videos. Fascinating to see Professor X on screen working out after only reading nothing but his thoughts for years.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I’m a geek. I have too many superman shirts to count. I think I’m hooked on collecting new ones I don’t have. I’ve got a moisture wicking Punisher tank top that is the shit.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I’m a geek. I have too many superman shirts to count. I think I’m hooked on collecting new ones I don’t have. I’ve got a moisture wicking Punisher tank top that is the shit.[/quote]

The punisher is the fucking shit, now i gonna watch that movie tonight.