Products to Canada

I am looking to ship some products to Canada from the T-Nation store. specifically the BCAA, Spike, Grow! and protein bars. does canada customs give any trouble by either taking them or charging extra?

I had HOT-ROX Extreme taken (yohimbine is schedule F). Everything else is legal. It takes along time with USPS.

Are there are any other options besides USPS?

[quote]keaster wrote:
I had HOT-ROX Extreme taken (yohimbine is schedule F). Everything else is legal. It takes along time with USPS. [/quote]

Ok cool thanks alot, i guess i will go and order it now then, i just wish we got a discount like the people who order in the states do when we buy in bulk.

Hi I ordered and shiped with USpostal service, I got 3 bottles of HRX across no problem and it was dirt cheap. I’ve only ever heard of problems with Alpha Male, I know they sell HOT-ROX, Carbolin 19 and TRIBEX in stores.

To add to my first post I have gotten
these over the border

Alpha Male
TRIBEX gold
Carbolin 19
Metabilc Drive
Surge
Spike
ZMA

Things seized

2 bottles of HOT-ROX Extreme

I use FED-EX and never had a problem. It gets here within a few days and the bars haven’t melted (it’s been really hot lately).

Get together with some colleagues and make a huge order. This way you can split the shipping costs. Plus, it would seem that when your order is over a certain amount, you don’t get a surprise when it’s delivered. I could be wrong on that though.

My last order was over 450$ CDN and no taxes were charged while on other lesser amounts, I got dinged with taxes.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=558400&pageNo=2#bottom

Referring back to OP’s post: does Canada Customs charge anything ontop of what you buy?

Also, do they charge more based on weight/size of order? Or are the rates listed on the site flat for however many products - I want to buy several tubs of Grow! / Surge.

Cheers

[quote]makpower wrote:
Hi I ordered and shiped with USpostal service, I got 3 bottles of HRX across no problem and it was dirt cheap. I’ve only ever heard of problems with Alpha Male, I know they sell HOT-ROX, Carbolin 19 and TRIBEX in stores.[/quote]

Just wondering what stores you buy the Carbolin 19 from. I would love to buy them in Canada instead of having to order them and wait for weeks.