T Nation

Product Development in Biotest

I am stuck doing a retarded project for an introductory business class, and I’d love to use Biotest as an example.

What I am going to discuss is product development structures. I think I can make some reasonable guesses (based on how many conferences/dissertation presentations you guys attend, how things are mentioned in articles, etc) but it would be awesome if someone on the inside could give me some non-assumed info.

If you don’t want to post product development info, feel free to PM me or email me. If you don’t want to tell me anything, that’s ok too; I understand you (as a business) may not want certain things made public knowledge.

Alex

That’s a retarded project?!?!?

Um, OKAY!

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
I am stuck doing a retarded project for an introductory business class, and I’d love to use Biotest as an example.

What I am going to discuss is product development structures. I think I can make some reasonable guesses (based on how many conferences/dissertation presentations you guys attend, how things are mentioned in articles, etc) but it would be awesome if someone on the inside could give me some non-assumed info.

If you don’t want to post product development info, feel free to PM me or email me. If you don’t want to tell me anything, that’s ok too; I understand you (as a business) may not want certain things made public knowledge.

Alex[/quote]

[quote]CharlesStaley wrote:
That’s a retarded project?!?!?

Um, OKAY!

Aleksandr wrote:

[/quote]

It’s retarded in that it’s for an introductory class (first year marketing). I guess I was ranting a bit, but it just kills me having to do this sort of thing, while at the same time I’m working on a paper on leadership, which I hope will be publishable,