T Nation

Procrastination

I was procrastinating looking on this site when I should be studing for my wildfire exam on sunday…ha isnt that funny. Well I’m off the site now to study…I must say, greatest site Ive found in my life…and im not a 2009er…something happen with my profile.

shit im still on

[quote]SeanParent wrote:
I was procrastinating looking on this site when I should be studing for my wildfire exam on sunday…ha isnt that funny. Well I’m off the site now to study…I must say, greatest site Ive found in my life…and im not a 2009er…something happen with my profile.[/quote]

looks to me like your class of 09

How to stop procrastinating in 10 easy steps:
1-

Since you use T-Nation I’ll assume you workout seriously. Anyway I’m sure there are days you would rather go home crack open a beer and watch tv, but will yourself to train anyway. What has helped me is to channel that same discipline into work/school/life etc. Just set aside time to work on XYZ and ACTUALLY SIT DOWN AND DO IT.

Actually screwing up might be a blessing in disguise, because in the future you will think “Jeff remember that project you fucked up?” and that could help keep you on the straight and narrow.