T Nation

Problems with My Intra WO

Hello friends, I started to introduce the Anaconda supplement during my workouts .

I am a person with very heavy digestions, my last meal before intra workout, is Usually 2 hours before.

I use 1500ml of water with this product, and start to take it 15 minutes before training, but I always end up wanting to vomit in the middle of my training or feel uncomfortable, or my stomach bloated

What is your recommendation

[quote]THE WALL wrote:
Hello friends, I started to introduce the Anaconda supplement during my workouts .

I am a person with very heavy digestions, my last meal before intra workout, is Usually 2 hours before.

I use 1500ml of water with this product, and start to take it 15 minutes before training, but I always end up wanting to vomit in the middle of my training or feel uncomfortable, or my stomach bloated

What is your recommendation[/quote]

You could try dialing back the liquid to 800mL-1L if you’re using 2 scoops. 1250mL if using 3 scoops.

You could even try having the solid meal a bit further out. Some people can’t tolerate the high liquid volume due to stomach size, etc.

If you’re having a digestion issue you can try eating 1/3cup of sauerkraut or other fermented veggie with each solid meal ( eat this first then the meal ). And perhaps in a few weeks you’ll have less issues.

Thank you very much for the advice friend, vegetables do not feel anything right, everytime I try to eat my stomach problems are worse, I have done many tests over the years and it is best not to consume.

My dose is 4 scoops Anaconda and recommendations are diluted in 1500ml of water, the problem is that I always feel heavy with fluid in the stomach.

as I have to distribute 1500 of liquid.

500ml pre workout

500ml intra workout

500ml post workout

is correct??

[quote]THE WALL wrote:

500ml pre workout

500ml intra workout

500ml post workout

is correct??[/quote]

Actually, if you’re doing 4 scoops of Anaconda the recommendation is to use 2000ml of liquid. I’m curious, just how long are your sessions? I mean guys like Dave Tate and John Meadows were using 4 scoops but i mean, they don’t mess around and those were for brutal sessions.

Not trying to say your simply dusting the furniture with your training but what i’m trying to say is the 4 might be excessive and you may only need 2 or 3 scoops which would lower the fluid volume not to mention the total content of Anaconda and maybe feel different for you.

It could also be as simple as most aren’t used to taking in that much fluid during training but once they do it for awhile the body adjusts. I do feel like corst pointed out something important which is how close you are having a, what you say is a heavy meal just 2 hours prior.

Try giving a minimum of 3 hours or so in between your last meal and starting the Anaconda. You want to have a somewhat empty stomach prior to the Anaconda to ensure its properly absorbed and not competing with any food. Which could probably be what’s going on with you, give pushing back the meal a go and see how you feel.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]THE WALL wrote:

500ml pre workout

500ml intra workout

500ml post workout

is correct??[/quote]

Actually, if you’re doing 4 scoops of Anaconda the recommendation is to use 2000ml of liquid. I’m curious, just how long are your sessions? I mean guys like Dave Tate and John Meadows were using 4 scoops but i mean, they don’t mess around and those were for brutal sessions.

Not trying to say your simply dusting the furniture with your training but what i’m trying to say is the 4 might be excessive and you may only need 2 or 3 scoops which would lower the fluid volume not to mention the total content of Anaconda and maybe feel different for you.

It could also be as simple as most aren’t used to taking in that much fluid during training but once they do it for awhile the body adjusts. I do feel like corst pointed out something important which is how close you are having a, what you say is a heavy meal just 2 hours prior.

Try giving a minimum of 3 hours or so in between your last meal and starting the Anaconda. You want to have a somewhat empty stomach prior to the Anaconda to ensure its properly absorbed and not competing with any food. Which could probably be what’s going on with you, give pushing back the meal a go and see how you feel.
[/quote]

Thanks brother for your reply, my workouts are very tough, usually are high-volume and duration of each workout is a minimum of two hours, my weight is 260lbs with 12% body fat, so I use a dose as high.

I will take a minimum of 3 hours since my last meal, consume till Anaconda

[quote]THE WALL wrote:

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]THE WALL wrote:

500ml pre workout

500ml intra workout

500ml post workout

is correct??[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks brother for your reply, my workouts are very tough, usually are high-volume and duration of each workout is a minimum of two hours, my weight is 260lbs with 12% body fat, so I use a dose as high.

I will take a minimum of 3 hours since my last meal, consume till Anaconda[/quote]

That will be your best bet, either that or make that meal smaller in size if you want to keep it at 2 hours. One of those two options should do the trick, hope everything works out for ya man, keep us posted.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]THE WALL wrote:

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]THE WALL wrote:

500ml pre workout

500ml intra workout

500ml post workout

is correct??[/quote]

[/quote]

I will take a minimum of 3 hours since my last meal, consume till Anaconda[/quote]

That will be your best bet, either that or make that meal smaller in size if you want to keep it at 2 hours. One of those two options should do the trick, hope everything works out for ya man, keep us posted.[/quote]

Thanks Eazy, I will keep you informed

Another thing to keep in mind is consistency. Back when the original Anaconda protocol came out and it was 2,000mL for everything, I felt bloated for the first several workouts.

As things progressed, I was amazed at how I no longer noticed it. Even now, with the new Anaconda formula, I find myself wanting more liquid than the 1,000-1,500mL.

Bummer to hear about the discomfort now, but between what’s been mentioned, I’m sure you’ll find something that works.

Thanks SBT, these days I’ve tried to eat three hours before starting Anaconda and I feel much better