Problems With Kelly Baggett

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I sent him an email asking if he could write me up a special program with the equipment that I use well over 2 weeks ago & have yet received any response. [/quote]

Were you looking for free advice?

[quote]Hanley wrote:
BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I sent him an email asking if he could write me up a special program with the equipment that I use well over 2 weeks ago & have yet received any response.

Were you looking for free advice?[/quote]

Probably. lol

[quote]Hanley wrote:
BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I sent him an email asking if he could write me up a special program with the equipment that I use well over 2 weeks ago & have yet received any response.

Were you looking for free advice?[/quote]

Hell no! I said give me a price.

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
Anyways, I will say Kelly I apologize for how that first post of mine might have sounded.[/quote]

Nice backhanded apology, really.

It’s that kind of BS that I call my 12 and 8 year old on.

“I’m sorry that you moved into my fist, really!”

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
CrAz3d wrote:
Anyways, I will say Kelly I apologize for how that first post of mine might have sounded.

Nice backhanded apology, really.

It’s that kind of BS that I call my 12 and 8 year old on.

“I’m sorry that you moved into my fist, really!”

[/quote]

LOL. “I’m sorry you might have misinterpreted what I wrote.”

Dude seriously,you guys are making a huge freaking deal out of this.Everything is already solved,and I was never accusing Kelly of anything in the first place.You guys thought I was but I wasn’t,but if you wanna keep this going like a bunch of little high school girls then so be it.

HAVE FUN!!

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
Everything is already solved,and I was never accusing Kelly of anything in the first place.[/quote]

The topic of your thread was “PROBLEMS WITH KELLEY BAGGETT”…sounds to me like you were accusing the guy of something…how old are you 15? Did you steal the 100 bucks from your mom’s purse? Better be careful…all that backpedaling might cause you to sprain an ankle and deter you from becoming the next Lebron James…

I didn’t name it that,I named it Kelly Baggett,and when it came up 5 mintues later it said "Problems with Kelly Baggett.

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
I didn’t name it that,I named it Kelly Baggett,and when it came up 5 mintues later it said "Problems with Kelly Baggett.[/quote]

“It looks like we’ve got ourselves a mystery. C’mon gang!”

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
CrAz3d wrote:
I didn’t name it that,I named it Kelly Baggett,and when it came up 5 mintues later it said "Problems with Kelly Baggett.

“It looks like we’ve got ourselves a mystery. C’mon gang!”[/quote]

LOL, in his defense the Mods don’t like ambiguous thread titles and will edit them.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
CrAz3d wrote:

LOL, in his defense the Mods don’t like ambiguous thread titles and will edit them. [/quote]

Why do we have so many “Rate Me” threads then, and none are called “Skinny Pale Kid Who Is Fishing For Compliments, Hates His Dad For Buying Him The Wrong Protein Powder And Refuses To Pull Up His Pants”?

Huh?

:wink:

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
I didn’t name it that,I named it Kelly Baggett,and when it came up 5 mintues later it said "Problems with Kelly Baggett.[/quote]

Can you change the name now to No Problems With Kelly Baggett?

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
Dude seriously,you guys are making a huge freaking deal out of this.Everything is already solved,and I was never accusing Kelly of anything in the first place.You guys thought I was but I wasn’t,but if you wanna keep this going like a bunch of little high school girls then so be it.[/quote]

LOL! So the guy who doesn’t get a response to his e-mail within 36 hours starts a post where he accuses everyone from Kelly Baggett to Nigerian e-mail scammers of stealing his money, is accusing people of making a “huge freaking deal out of this” and of acting like “little high school girls.”

Have you covered irony yet in high school? Or does someone headed for the NBA not let himself get distracted with school?

we went to kelly’s housewarming party. heres a pic

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
oboffill wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
CrAz3d wrote:

LOL, in his defense the Mods don’t like ambiguous thread titles and will edit them.

Why do we have so many “Rate Me” threads then, and none are called “Skinny Pale Kid Who Is Fishing For Compliments, Hates His Dad For Buying Him The Wrong Protein Powder And Refuses To Pull Up His Pants”?

Huh?

;)[/quote]

If only they were so bold!

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
I purchased a Kelly Baggett book on sprinting and loved it.

And I can sincerely understand why some of you are pissed off at the original poster for the way the subject was approached.

But, other than being an Internet phenom (which is enough if his information is good) what else has Baggett done? Does he train College athletes? High School runners?

At this point I’m just curious.

[/quote]

I don’t know or care about Kelly Baggett as such. I just hate seeing people attack someone’s business reputation without cause. If someone is a fraud, call him out. If someone doesn’t answer your e-mail within less than one business day, wait a while before accusing him of being a crook.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:

And I can sincerely understand why some of you are pissed off at the original poster for the way the subject was approached.

But, other than being an Internet phenom (which is enough if his information is good) what else has Baggett done? Does he train College athletes? High School runners?

[/quote]

Yah, his info is great, put together really well. But who the hell is this guy?? Where’s he based out of? Anyone here train with him one on one? Where did he go to school? What’s his shoe size? I want some fuckin’ answers! LMAO!

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:

It’s part of the same Man-In-The-Middle-Attack that you suggest is intercepting your emails and scamming you out of payment for training advice. You definitely need a tinfoil hat.

Seriously, you accused Kelly Bagget of something. Just man up and say you were wrong and you’re sorry. But instead, you call everyone a “high school girl.” Sorry dude, you’re acting the bitch.

I’d demand the same from my 4yo - if you’re old enough to train, you’re old enough to know this.

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
Mick28 wrote:

Yah, his info is great, put together really well. But who the hell is this guy?? Where’s he based out of? Anyone here train with him one on one? Where did he go to school? What’s his shoe size? I want some fuckin’ answers! LMAO![/quote]

He helped Frank Yang (member digitalairair on this site) do this:

and he took his own vertical from 23 inches to 42, and ran a 4.27 40 at an AFL tryout. Do you really need anymore?