T Nation

Problems With Kelly Baggett

This guy is supposed to be one of the top trainers in the country,for athletes. So long story short is he will provide a program,and answer any questions you need for an entire month,if you send $100 bucks through paypal.

I sent the cash and every since then he hasn’t even returned a email or anything.I don’t know if his computer got screwed up or something, but this is pretty damn odd.If any of you know his number,or aim screen name then please let me know…Thanks!

Kelly’s not the type to try and rip someone off, so I’m sure something must be wrong. I know he was having problems with his ebook version of the VJB a while ago so maybe he’s preoccupied with that. I’ll try to get ahold of him and direct him here.

Yea,I know that guy isn’t the type and he seems to be a genius when it comes to this stuff,but I just wanna make sure,because someone could have intercepted the emails or something,and then had me send cash to there paypal(RARE) but could of happend.

My gf bought a couple of his books, and she sent him emails asking a few questions and he was pretty helpful (and prompt) with that. I don’t think he was trying to rip you off, I would agree something is probably wrong. I don’t think Bagget would do that.

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
This guy is supposed to be one of the top trainers in the country,for athletes. So long story short is he will provide a program,and answer any questions you need for an entire month,if you send $100 bucks through paypal.

I sent the cash and every since then he hasn’t even returned a email or anything.I don’t know if his computer got screwed up or something, but this is pretty damn odd.If any of you know his number,or aim screen name then please let me know…Thanks![/quote]

How long ago did you send the cash? I’ve always known him to be a standup guy…

Oh yea guys,Im not ripping on Kelly in any way shape or form,up till the last couple days he has been awesome,and responded to every question I had with hours of sending email.Yesterday I sent money around 12:00 and since then he hasn’t responded to anything…I know theres probally not anything to worry about,but I just wanna make sure he recieved the money,and like it didnt get intercepted by an online scammer or something thats my biggest concern.

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
Oh yea guys,Im not ripping on Kelly in any way shape or form,up till the last couple days he has been awesome,and responded to every question I had with hours of sending email.Yesterday I sent money around 12:00 and since then he hasn’t responded to anything…I know theres probally not anything to worry about,but I just wanna make sure he recieved the money,and like it didnt get intercepted by an online scammer or something thats my biggest concern.[/quote]

Yesterday?? As in Sunday??

Jesus dude maybe their is a problem. Maybe he has a life and doesn’t sit at the computer all day waiting for you to email him.

Call the feds, something’s up!!

So the guy has responded to all of your emails promptly up until yesterday at noon, and now you think he stiffed you out of $100? Dude, it’s been one day. Maybe he got hurt/sick/vacationed/married. Give it more than a single day.

So you sent money at 1200 on a sunday and you are already posting here about it?

TSB perhaps?

I wonder how many people like this Kelly has to deal with a week?

It would drive me insane!

I recieved the email,and everything is cool,hes just working on the program.I figured but I was just more worried he recieved the money because I have been screwed over by scammers on numerous occasions.

Thanks for all the reply’s though

Yeah I definatly thought he’d get back to you, I can admit I’m pretty annoying with Kelly haha, I send him a lot of emails and he always answers them all and is very informative. He’s a great guy!

Yea hes awesome,there is no way I could ever do what he does,even if I had all the knowledge he has.

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
Oh yea guys,Im not ripping on Kelly in any way shape or form,up till the last couple days he has been awesome,and responded to every question I had with hours of sending email.Yesterday I sent money around 12:00 and since then he hasn’t responded to anything…[/quote]

So someone who has been very helpful for free doesn’t respond immediately to your e-mails and you start a thread that calls his reputation into question?

“Douchebag” has never in my life popped into my head so quickly.

WOW. Really. Wow.

He’s answered numerous questions from me for FREE. And usually responds within a couple of days. I personally think he has some AMAZING knowledge and is not at all any sort of scam artist.

Like the posters have said, maybe he does have a life offline.

Hey, I know, but it’s possible. Why anyone would even consider not constantly being online all fucking day boggles my mind too bro…just crazy…

Amir

Go figure, a basketball player whose whims weren’t catered to instantaneously.

Learn some patience before dumping on someone of Kelly’s stature. You owe him a public apology.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Learn some patience before dumping on someone of Kelly’s stature. You owe him a public apology. [/quote]

I could not agree more. The OP called someone ethics into question because of a less than one business day delay in answering an e-mail.

There is a scumbag in this thread. But it ain’t Kelly Baggett.

Geez guys I guess my first post could have came off that way, but him not sending email didnt make me question him. I was questioning,if a scammer some how was intercepting emails from me to him,seeing that he’s using a buisness email ,that sorta thing happens alot.

I was more worried that I indeed sent cash to a scammer(NOT KELLY),and that this entire time I hadn’t been talking to Kelly.Seems rare but its happend to me on numerous occasions,then I contact the person that I thought I had been talking to by phone and they say they had never recieved a email from me and had no clue who I was.

Anyways, I will say Kelly I apologize for how that first post of mine might have sounded.

[quote]CrAz3d wrote:
Geez guys I guess my first post could have came off that way, but him not sending email didnt make me question him. I was questioning,if a scammer some how was intercepting emails from me to him,seeing that he’s using a buisness email ,that sorta thing happens alot.

I was more worried that I indeed sent cash to a scammer(NOT KELLY),and that this entire time I hadn’t been talking to Kelly.Seems rare but its happend to me on numerous occasions,then I contact the person that I thought I had been talking to by phone and they say they had never recieved a email from me and had no clue who I was.

Anyways, I will say Kelly I apologize for how that first post of mine might have sounded.[/quote]

i really doubt if someone scammed you for your cash by “intercepting emails” that they would continue to give you nutritional/training advice just for fun…and honestly i’ve never even heard of anything like this eery happening…and its happened to you numerous times…i think you should probably stop doing business online cuz aparently you are doing something wrong

I sent him an email asking if he could write me up a special program with the equipment that I use well over 2 weeks ago & have yet received any response.