Hello Coach Thibaudeau, first just like to say you do great work, most of us here can agree. On to my point…(background info) -6’ 200lbs 13-15% bf
- considered endomorph
- arms pretty lean - fatty areas = love handles/lower abs/glutes
- Ive gotten down to about 8% on my own through mostly low carb&high fat diet but moved on to Ultimate Diet 2.0 and somehow gained 15lbs and all my fat(and more) back im guessing too high excess cals on carb load were not good for me?
- i generally lift fullbody 3-4x/wk then include NC wkts and add HIIT cardio or loaded carries sparingly to avoid excess fatigue (get flat/hold more water) (different training in-season)
- for last 6months losing fat/maintaining lean physique has been struggle ever since UD2
- following mainstream advice to only lower cals for fat loss/maintain same lifting -> flat look. very easy muscle loss
1st ques) what is it that causes me gain so much fat so easily/makes so hard to lose
2nd ques) what advice can you give to help me…at least point me in right direction to do own research
Sorry so long, thanks for everything CT!