T Nation

Problems on the President's Website

Rahm Emmanual and David Axelrod are not going to like this:

I seriously hope this is untrue.

I think I like Obama a little better now.

Thats crazy if they delete posts of conservatives but leave up posts and accounts that have hate speech content. I still to this day have no idea why most jewish people, who tend to have conservative values and beliefs, flock to the democratic party.

Somehow this won’t be the equivalent of teaparty folk (and the Obama opposition in general) being open game for “racist,” and “kook” labels because some misfit showed up with a naughty sign at an open rally.

[quote]phishfood1128 wrote:
Thats crazy if they delete posts of conservatices but leave up posts and accounts that have hate speech content. I still to this day have no idea why most jewish people, who tend to have conservative values and beliefs, flock to the democratic party.[/quote]

They don’t have conservative values and beliefs. I’ve met only a few Jews that do: Pamela Gellar and Andrew Bostom. The rest are overwhelmingly Marxist lemmings. My Jewish Kongresscritter voted against de-funding ACORN. Dianne Feinstein wants to disarm everyone, despite the fact that disarmament led to the Holocaust. Labor leaders (a high percentage Jewish: Andy Stern, Anna Burger, Stuart Appelbaum, Randi Weingarten) are in bed with every sort of Marxist and totalitarian organization in the US that isn’t overtly Nazi.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:
Thats crazy if they delete posts of conservatices but leave up posts and accounts that have hate speech content. I still to this day have no idea why most jewish people, who tend to have conservative values and beliefs, flock to the democratic party.

They don’t have conservative values and beliefs. I’ve met only a few Jews that do: Pamela Gellar and Andrew Bostom. The rest are overwhelmingly Marxist lemmings. My Jewish Kongresscritter voted against de-funding ACORN. Dianne Feinstein wants to disarm everyone, despite the fact that disarmament led to the Holocaust. Labor leaders (a high percentage Jewish: Andy Stern, Anna Burger, Stuart Appelbaum, Randi Weingarten) are in bed with every sort of Marxist and totalitarian organization in the US that isn’t overtly Nazi. [/quote]

I was speaking of the jewish people i have had interactions with in my area. In my experience jewish people have conservative views in terms of being against gay marriage, against dating outside of jewish people (especially marriage), pro israel (which i feel the democrats typically dont support), and most of the jewish people i know are very religious and family oriented as well. I was talking more about regular jewish people as opposed to jewish politicians.

PRCalDude wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:
Thats crazy if they delete posts of conservatices but leave up posts and accounts that have hate speech content. I still to this day have no idea why most jewish people, who tend to have conservative values and beliefs, flock to the democratic party.

They don’t have conservative values and beliefs. I’ve met only a few Jews that do: Pamela Gellar and Andrew Bostom. The rest are overwhelmingly Marxist lemmings. My Jewish Kongresscritter voted against de-funding ACORN. Dianne Feinstein wants to disarm everyone, despite the fact that disarmament led to the Holocaust. Labor leaders (a high percentage Jewish: Andy Stern, Anna Burger, Stuart Appelbaum, Randi Weingarten) are in bed with every sort of Marxist and totalitarian organization in the US that isn’t overtly Nazi.

I was speaking of the jewish people i have had interactions with in my area. In my experience jewish people have conservative views in terms of being against gay marriage, against dating outside of jewish people (especially marriage), pro israel (which i feel the democrats typically dont support), and most of the jewish people i know are very religious and family oriented as well. I was talking more about regular jewish people as opposed to jewish politicians. [/quote]

They voted 77% in favor of electing Barack Obama president, despite the fact that he went to an antisemitic church pastored by a guy who is antisemitic and who associates with other antisemites.

I’m sure you interact with Jews who agree with you. They do exist. I’m just trying to point out that they are an overwhelming minority. The majority is in general statist, Marxist, and gentilophobic. Oh, but they support Israel - as long as involves doing everything the Muslims say in the name of “dialogue.”

*spit

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:

I was speaking of the jewish people i have had interactions with in my area. In my experience jewish people have conservative views in terms of being against gay marriage, against dating outside of jewish people (especially marriage), pro israel (which i feel the democrats typically dont support), and most of the jewish people i know are very religious and family oriented as well. I was talking more about regular jewish people as opposed to jewish politicians.

They voted 77% in favor of electing Barack Obama president, despite the fact that he went to an antisemitic church pastored by a guy who is antisemitic and who associates with other antisemites.

I’m sure you interact with Jews who agree with you. They do exist. I’m just trying to point out that they are an overwhelming minority. The majority is in general statist, Marxist, and gentilophobic. Oh, but they support Israel - as long as involves doing everything the Muslims say in the name of “dialogue.”

*spit
[/quote]

Yeah thats what i mean i really dont understand the voting for Obama. It just doesnt fit.

PRCalDude wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:

*spit

Yeah thats what i mean i really dont understand the voting for Obama. It just doesnt fit. [/quote]

Oh, but it does.