Problems on Test Only Cycle - Prolactin?

Hi guys,

I am currently on a cycle of Sustanon 375mg / week and I am no longer getting morning wood, zero sex drive, bouts of fatigue and getting weak erections.

I know that this is all signs of high E2 however my E2 blood work seems to be OK.

I have been on prescribed TRT (not due to AAS use) for a few years at 125mg every 5 days and have had no E2 issues, I am an extremely low converter and do not need an AI, in actual fact my E2 on TRT vs on cycle are not that different.

This is my second cycle and the first time I have ran test higher than my TRT dose, between the sexual side effects and the fatigue I feel more like a lamb than a lion.

The major change on my bloodwork is actually my prolactin, could this be causing me issues? I know that prolactin is usually only a concern with Deca and Tren but is this something I should be worried about. It not “high” but it is much higher than when I was pre cycle.

My only other thought is that whilst my E2 is still within “normal range” perhaps I am naturally suited to having my E2 on the lower end of the scale. When I started my TRT I was taking 0.5mg Anastrozole every only 5 days and it completely wiped out my E2. If E2 is in fact the casue, what would be the most conservative AI dose I should start with.

Bloodwork:

TRT (125mg every 5 days) bloodwork

Testosterone = 26.8 nmol/L - (Range 8.64 - 29)

E2 = 76 pmol/L - (Range 41 - 159)

LH = <0.3 IU/L (Range1.7 - 8.6)

Prolactin = 164 mIU/L - (Range 86 - 324)

4 Weeks on cycle (250 mg every 5 days) bloodwork

Testosterone = 33.3 nmol/L - (Range 8.64 - 29)

Free Testosterone = 1.08 nmol/L (Range) 0.2 - 0.62

E2 = 82.6 pmol/L - (Range 41 - 159)

LH = <0.3 IU/L (Range1.7 - 8.6)

Prolactin = 260 mIU/L - (Range 86 - 324)

Your prolactin doesn’t look crazy. If you want to bring down your prolactin levels you can get p5p from Amazon (I use bulk supplements brand). There are a few studies showing its basically just as effective at lowering prolactin with basically no side effects as the 2 prescription drugs available that have nasty side effects. Google it. I would look into your levels before doing anything as mine are 21 (5-15 range) and yours are much lower. Definitely do some reading first.

How long have you been on the current T dose? If less than 6-8 weeks then you probably shouldn’t take anything just yet and see if you body normalizes. It took me 2 months for libido to come back and it rages even with the high prolactin and E2 that I currently have. My E2 is double the top of the normal range.

Your T is junk. You went from 125mg giving you a TT of 26 and now with 375 you only got 33?
Something is wrong some where either your blood test is bunk or your T has been cut.

You probably right. 180 has my free T at 35. Looks like his E2 didn’t change at all on the new dose. Prolactin can show up high if you busted one out or pet a puppy 24 hours before the test so it may not even be a legit number.

Test is 100% legit. It’s on prescription.

How many weeks have you been on cycle ?

I’ve been on 6 weeks now, 5 when I made the post.

I looked at my diary - I usually pin every 5 days. The day I took the blood test was day 6, I was a day late my injection prior to making the blood test, perhaps this is why the readings were lower than expected.

P