Problems at work

Razor, no offense, but that is just about the worst advice i have ever heard. this guy is OBVIOUSLY a geniune asshole of the most vile sense. I agree with Jim’s advice, he does not deserve a ‘handshake’ but to have his life ruined.

I think I got this type of shit back in the 8th grade when I was the new guy. He is a bully and you are an easy victim. Dumb as he may be, bullies can smell out a victem and even a smart victem will attract the worst bullies. You simply have to stand up to him, that is it. No fucking car sales job is worth being pushed around for.

PS. If you don’t allready have one, buy a gun. If this guy is an ex con and you get the best of him, he and his brothers might try to pay you a visit.

Amen

He knows u are weak so what u gotta do is show him u got balls. Show him u are crazy and they will leave u alone hopefully u dont act like a baby and puss out. HEs been to jail im guessing and how do people act in jail, like animals, and what happens when a dog for exampls senses a person is scared??? ill tell ya it attacks them. u gotta knock his block off and maybe hell leave u alone. show him how tuff he really is…

Quit being a puss. Give him a good beating and then lock him into the trunk of a car, preferably one at the back of the lot. Who’s to say You’ll get fired, I’m sure you arent the only who can’t stand this prick.

If you’re only making 3 grand a month selling cars you need to find a different career or go to a different dealership you should make at least 5 grand a month