Problems Accessing a Site With a Mac?

I am trying to access a website on my Mac Book. I don’t think the website supports mac computers because I have tried to access the with safari and firefox browsers and I still run to the same issue of it not loading. The site runs fine with a PC. Problem is I don’t have access to a PC. Is there anyway I can access this site with my mac book?

Google Virtual Box from Sun Microsystems. It is free. Lets you run a virtual machine on your Mac. Once installed, Google free Windows 7. Microsoft will let you download a free, fully functional copy of Windows 7 that will work for a year. Load and run Windows 7 in your Virtual Box virtual machine. Once up and going, you have the latest version of Explorer. You can view any site now.

I thought this was about HolyMacarony…:stuck_out_tongue:

If this is unclear, as I am sure it is, just do some more Googleing. There are a few videos on CNET on how to do this. Also on Youtube.
Have fun. You now have the best of both worlds. Also, you may become a Windows fan again. The new version seems very well done.

If you’re using FireFox, install User Agent switcher, then pretend you’re using IE. The sirte will probably work fine.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59

[quote]Marlind wrote:
I thought this was about HolyMacarony…:P[/quote]

shit me too.

damn thing keeps getting in the way, i’m thinking about getting it burned off

The world does not accept Mac. Oh yeah I just opened up this can of corn.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
The world does not accept Mac. Oh yeah I just opened up this can of corn. [/quote]

I got your can of corn right here big boy

[quote]Atypical wrote:
I am trying to access a website on my Mac Book. I don’t think the website supports mac computers because I have tried to access the with safari and firefox browsers and I still run to the same issue of it not loading. The site runs fine with a PC. Problem is I don’t have access to a PC. Is there anyway I can access this site with my mac book?[/quote]

That’s odd. I’ve been accessing this site on my Macbook Pro since last year, with no issues whatsoever. Have you tried reinstalling your web browser? What comes up on the screen when you try to access this site?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

I got your can of corn right here big boy [/quote]

Are you a homo? (no homo)

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

I got your can of corn right here big boy

Are you a homo? (no homo)[/quote]

Nah he’s just into MMF

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

I got your can of corn right here big boy [/quote]

I see your can of corn and I up you 2 lbs of chorizo