Problem Swallowing Pills?

anyone here have a problem swallowing pills?? a lot of my friends have problems with it… yet ill take 6 grams of fish oil(6 pills) in one gulp with little or no water.

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
anyone here have a problem swallowing pills?? a lot of my friends have problems with it… yet ill take 6 grams of fish oil(6 pills) in one gulp with little or no water. [/quote]

so…i swallowed a bottle of Flameout…literally the bottle… hope there’s EPAs in the plastic

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
Spencerulz wrote:
anyone here have a problem swallowing pills?? a lot of my friends have problems with it… yet ill take 6 grams of fish oil(6 pills) in one gulp with little or no water.

so…i swallowed a bottle of Flameout…literally the bottle… hope there’s EPAs in the plastic [/quote]

to be honest if I tried it I prolly could too… altho I buy aldis fish oil only 3 bucks for a big ass bottle =D yay fish oil!

Guaranteed that fish oil is shite. spend the extra money and get biotests Flameout or carlsons. They are the best. Any fish oil for 3 bux really is not going to be very optimal.

Can’t take pills without water myself, but I can take lots of them without any problems.

Just think, you probably swallow way more food than one or 5 pills at a time.