Problem: No Strength or Growth

Okay I tried Beastdrol diselbolan and 4 cycles of helladrol. The only gains and strength I really made was on helladrol but my main concern is now cause I am doing sustanon 250 @ 500mg a week mon and thurs started on 12/22/13. So it’s been 3 weeks @ 500mg and 2 weeks @ 750mg mon wed fri. I only feel more aggressive and more sexually active, but no strength difference or muscle growth. I have been losing weight faster but my body percent went higher normally I am @ 11ish but now it reads 27bf. What am I doing wrong?

I am 32yrs
184lbs
eat 175 protein
145 Carbs
2500 Calories
Train 6 days a week doing high reps
example: bench 180lbs dumbbells for 160reps

Not sure if troll.

1. 184 lbs and less than 1g per pound in protein.
  2. No mention of fats
  3. 2500 calories training 6 days for volume is probably putting you into caloric defecit.
  4. Ronnie coleman sized dumbells for 160 reps.
    k.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Not sure if troll.

1. 184 lbs and less than 1g per pound in protein.
  2. No mention of fats
  3. 2500 calories training 6 days for volume is probably putting you into caloric defecit.
  4. Ronnie coleman sized dumbells for 160 reps.
    k.[/quote]

has to be a troll…

Okay its 90lb in each arm equalling 180 all together.
I don’t understand this eating stuff cause i can eat sloppy for 3 days and clean for 4 days and make more lean gain. I eat clean for 7 days and I make no muscle gains and end up fat and bloated. I been on superdrol and ate tuna and raisin bread for a month and weighed in at 210lbs so I’m confused how can I make more gains eating nothing. Fats I have no idea practically none just walnuts one 4oz pack a day.

What’s a troll really I just have a question not pushing product or disrespecting anything just a little confused.

you need to eat more. at least 500 kCal more a day, if not 1,000. not just protein, or carbs, or fat, but a combination thereof.

what do you mean by 160 reps? please break down your sets/reps…

superdrol is strong… it is realistically one of the strongest oral steroids produced. don’t underestimate it’s effect, as compared to other AAS…

Aromatase Inhibitor?

Diet:
You should do more research into diet. I get majority of my fats from Olive oil with 3 chicken meals (Meal 2, 3 & 5), fish (meal 4) and 50g walnuts before bed (meal 7). As for protein you will need to increase it alot, i’m eating 500g Cooked chicken, 175g Salmon, 150g lean beef, 175g Steak, 45g hydro whey post workout, 50g Casein before bed EACH day. Now I weigh 215 so my protein should be higher than yours, but you get the idea that without protein you will not be gaining lean muscle mass when in a calorie surplus. If majority of your calories come from carbs you are more than likely going to be putting on fat.

Training:
Obviously you are doing way too high reps. Stick to 8-15 reps per set, 4 sets basic and see how you go for four weeks. Then after those four weeks figure out what works. If you gain weight and muscle density then keep it going for another four weeks then change it up. Training 6 days per week is not optimal for your recovery, i’m doing weights training and 15 minutes fasted cardio 4 days per week (Mon, tue, thurs, saturday), then on rest days (Wednesday, friday) i do a half hour of cardio and sunday complete rest no cardio no weights. Something like that will give your body time to recover between body parts and assistance muscles (i.e. biceps will recover before back day, triceps & shoulders before chest day) so that each session you maximise your workout without having those muscles being sore or fatigued prior. If you know that you respond to volume training, substitute high reps for more sets, a little more weight and less rest. Such as 5-6 sets of 8-10 reps with 40s rest.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
you need to eat more. at least 500 kCal more a day, if not 1,000. not just protein, or carbs, or fat, but a combination thereof.

what do you mean by 160 reps? please break down your sets/reps…

superdrol is strong… it is realistically one of the strongest oral steroids produced. don’t underestimate it’s effect, as compared to other AAS…

So since I done superdrol I won’t make any gains with test cause of the weakness compared to superdrol?
Sets none I only try to do 160 reps in one hit on all excersises
Bench 2 plates 160 reps
Squat 2 plates 160 reps
Dips 160 reps
Shoulder press 160 reps
Deaflift 2 plates 160 reps
If i fail to do my 160 reps then I will do 10 push ups and continue where I left of on number till I get to 160reps I will buy Russian bear to up the calories[/quote]

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
Aromatase Inhibitor?[/quote]

Anastrozole @ .50mg eod

Can it be that the sustanon 250 is to weak for me and that I should jump on some stronger gear?
Maybe some tri trenabol 150 should up my gains?
I had great results from helladrol but why not sustanon 250 what is the difference really besides one is a capsule?
I’ve tried clean diets and dirty diets and semi clean diets. I make lots of mass gains when eating semi clean. This eating stuff is difficult for me. It’s either I want to be skeletor with a 6 pack or an ox with huge gains and 12%bf.

on the slight chance youre not a troll and just an idiot. the problem is, your training is retarded, and youre eating like a 12 year old anorexic girl.

[quote]batman122 wrote:
on the slight chance youre not a troll and just an idiot. the problem is your training is retarded, and youre eating like a 12 year old anorexic girl.[/quote]

Grow Up batboy. Chances are you’re to stupid to give advice. By the response you give you are obviously young and dumb and really emotionally unstable. Boom!

You’re total caloric intake does seem to be lacking quite a bit, 2500 calories? That’s nothing

[quote]Mr Gainz wrote:

[quote]batman122 wrote:
on the slight chance youre not a troll and just an idiot. the problem is your training is retarded, and youre eating like a 12 year old anorexic girl.[/quote]

Grow Up batboy. Chances are you’re to stupid to give advice. By the response you give you are obviously young and dumb and really emotionally unstable. Boom![/quote]

no, to be honest, the amount of advice id need to give,to make you actually not train and eat like an idiot, and the likelihood of you taking said advice being so low, because youre either a troll or an idiot, makes me not want to bother. ill say it again, you dont know how to train, and you dont know how to eat. you are the posterboy for why people say to wait for a while until you know how to use steroids

I usually dont like, agree, or care with batman22 on these boards but, this time he is without a doubt right in every thing he has said here. You diet is lacking although depending on who you are and how you metabolism is it may not be in overall calories just a shitty set up. Believe it or not my off season my PL coach has me eating well under 3000 calories a day but my macro make up is 10x better than yours.

This was just a question I needed confirmation on I’ve been eating like this for a while.When I first started I would eat 6 packs of 2.6oz tuna and 6 slices of raisin bread and 2 cups of protein shakes. Okay so I must have been at 600 calories a day and I was still making lots of strength and muscle gains. I went from 145lbs to 165lbs no sweat. Then just added quick mass 3 servings a day and went from 165 to 210. So now I’m good with 184 t0 190. I tend to follow Mike Rashid on his workouts with CT Fletcher.

Okay what I was saying is how come I felt way stronger on helladrol then on sustanon 250 that is all I need help on understanding. My workouts were all the same and eating schedule. What am I not understanding here. I just want to feel more stronger and apparently I went wrong about this. Dump the crap and get back on oral capsules.

Perhaps I got bunk gear maybe even under dosed gear who knows, well all I know is I’m not dumb cause most of you recommend jumping on test for first timers and I did. Followed the anastrozole and nolva on side hcg when on gear following by clomid pct. So I guess I was so unsuccessful cause of my workout routine and eating routine.

Still I have no clue on how if I was even eating 7500 calories would this make a difference on strength gains maybe size but not strength. All the confirmation I wanted to hear was maybe under dosed, bogus gear or maybe just give it time it’s only been 5 weeks give it till 12 weeks and see what happens right.

Just by the way you talk and your lack of understanding you should not be doing anything except getting your diet dialed in, just my opinion

Okay will pick up my calories up to 4000 total a day and see where that will lead.
I will also control my rep range to 15 reps per set for 4 weeks.
I will still continue to run gear.

Why the hell do people try and learn how to run before they can walk.