Problem - No Good Gyms Around

As of last week - my gym became fuckin’ ninny - threw out the barbells area, and got 9 new treadmills, each with a personal T.V.

As far as I see, this is the only gym in my immidiate enviorment (I got no driving license, so it’s a problem to go far). This gym has about 3 machines, and 29 treadmills and seated bycilce and stuff.

Does anyone have an idea what can I do without a gym - I got 2 dumbells of 40 KG each, and that’s all my equipment lols.

lift them, find heavy shit and lift it.

find a new gym

build a new gym

stop whining.

So far i’ve been doing pushups and body-rows and crap. Do you have any idea for a routine I can do without weights/with fixed weights.

BTW - My improvised barbell so far was a kitback filled with shit - anyone has experince with this?

so basically a sandbag?.. fill it with sand and the 80kg of plates u have, lift it

It’s like a sandbag - only with dumbells and rocks…

Do you have any idea for a good routine for it?

Wait if they threw out their stuff…go through the trash. Take the barbells. New home gym! Or offer to buy it. Or if you do have some spare cash look on craigslist. Find a cheapo set with 300lbs and an olympic bar. You can do a lot of stuff with that.

Sledgehammer + Tractor Tyre + Pull Up Bar + Bag of Sand < $100 = STRONG!

Have fun :smiley:

[quote]boyscout wrote:
Wait if they threw out their stuff…go through the trash. Take the barbells. New home gym! Or offer to buy it. Or if you do have some spare cash look on craigslist. Find a cheapo set with 300lbs and an olympic bar. You can do a lot of stuff with that.[/quote]

Someone else took the barbells - I picked the dumbells lol, best 60 shekels (17 $) i ever spent

[quote]echelon101 wrote:
Sledgehammer + Tractor Tyre + Pull Up Bar + Bag of Sand < $100 = STRONG!

Have fun :D[/quote]

What can I do with Tractor Tyre and Sledgehammer ?

flip the tyre… beat the fuck out of the tyre with the sledge hammer

That sounds like a good workout… I’ll try it soon - Are tyres flipped/hit for reps/sets or time or distance or what??

flip the tyre till u cant flip it anymore as fast as u can. take 2 mins rest. repeat 3 times.

hit the tyre for 2 mins then 1 min rest untill u cant complete a 2 min burst.

repeat

Sledgehammer + Tractor Tyre:

10x1min with 1min rest then decrease rest by 5s everyworkout

Pullups BW +/- Xlbs duhhh

Bag of Sand: its a barbell …

Also find some chains and rope then you can drag then tyre.

Look up 3rd World Workouts

Enjoy

Take a bus, ride a bicycle, etc., to a new gym.

I read somewhere to fill 20oz bottles with sand and lift them…

lol