Problem Coming Out of the Hole

When i come out of the hole, i lose my drive and i stop for like half a second. Then i can keep going.
It’s not that the weight is too much it’s just like there’s a sticking point where my body says “break time -brb”.

I’ll try to provide video. It’s at around parallel i think.

Any help or advice?
For now it’s 260 pounds ATG.

[quote]blazindave wrote:
When i come out of the hole, i lose my drive and i stop for like half a second. Then i can keep going.
[/quote]

I thought this thread was going to be about something entirely different.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
blazindave wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about something entirely different.[/quote]

Me to. Because of the talk about coming and holes.

I think some box squats should help your problem tho.

Keep squatting, you’re fine. Every lift has a tough point. I seriously doubt you need some special super-duper exercise to “fix” your “problem.”

[quote]malonetd wrote:
blazindave wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about something entirely different.[/quote]

Glad to see I wasn’t the only one thinking about rectal prolapse when I opened this. Wait…

Something similar to this happens to me sometimes when wearing my squat suit. I focus so much on bringing the weight down that pushing it up doesn’t happen right. I’m going to be bringing box squats back in to see if they help with recruitment/depth issues.

You’re fine. Just keep squatting.