Probably a stupid question

The subject says it all. But in anycase, I’m sure all of you are familiar with these prohormones on the market that convert into other forms of anabolic agents that are usually precursors to testosterone. Well anyways…taking into account cholesterol is the beginning precursor to all the precursors to testosterone (aren’t there like 4 or 5 precursors?), then theoretically, could someone shoot up with a huge ammount of cholesterol or saturated fat and get real big? I know the thought of doing that sounds ridiculous but, hey, I’m just curious! :slight_smile: Thanks.

Although your idea is not a good one about shooting up cholesterol, a lot of people eat a higher fat diet to support maximal natural endogenous testosterone production.

I can see it now, a brand new hyped up product from Prolab or EAS: “Cholestabol is 192 times as potent as testosterone!”

i could be totally wrong, but i think that your body just needs enough cholesterol to make whatever amount of T your body wants to make. if you don’t have enough, then your body won’t be able to make the max amount of T it is capable of. if you have more though, it won’t change the amount of T that your body is capable of making. also, your body makes some cholesterol anyway, so its not like if you dont eat cholesterol, you won’t have anything to convert into testosterone. then again, i could be completely wrong.

Nic - you got it absolutely right.

Cholestabol! Cholestabol! Only $89.99 a bottle. I have pre-ordered 43 bottles!! LMAO! GreasyGreek, that was the funniest thing i’ve read all day!