Probably a Stupid HCG Question

So I received a care package from my Uncle and one of the presents was supposed to be hcg. I have no experience with hcg but from my understanding from this forum is that it usually arrives as 2 vials, one of solution and one of powder, which you reconstitute. What I received was a small ziplock of one hundred small white tablets the size of baby aspirin. No solution.

Is this normal? I have tried to search for pictures of hcg, I have found video of the mixing process online, but no one ever references pills, always powder. Did I get receive the wrong thing?

Wow. No idea what you got, but it sure wasn’t hCG. I suppose you can send an email and ask for a replacement lol.

Your suspicions are correct – those tabs are not hcg.

could be anything from T3 to Halo to nolvadex…

careful there…

Take a picture and post it up. Maybe someone can tell you what it is.

Thanks for the warning, I will not be taking anything I can not identify first. I will try email approach but if you are busy enough to make these mistakes you are probably pretty backed up on emails. It is just a strange mistake considering hcg is one of the cheaper products he sells? Thanks again.

[quote]Ivan Putski wrote:
Thanks for the warning, I will not be taking anything I can not identify first. I will try email approach but if you are busy enough to make these mistakes you are probably pretty backed up on emails. It is just a strange mistake considering hcg is one of the cheaper products he sells? Thanks again.[/quote]

norma hellas Clomid is small white tabs…not that I’m saying its that as it could pretty much be anything…but I could see how your uncle might have tried sending some of that instead of HCG possibly…

by the way I thought that your uncle was no longer doing this…didn’t your uncle have some human grade amps of test?

sorry if I’m thinking of somebody else’s uncle…

[quote]The Phantom wrote:

norma hellas Clomid is small white tabs…not that I’m saying its that as it could pretty much be anything…but I could see how your uncle might have tried sending some of that instead of HCG possibly…

by the way I thought that your uncle was no longer doing this…didn’t your uncle have some human grade amps of test?

sorry if I’m thinking of somebody else’s uncle…

[/quote]
Well he’s come highly recommended from someone I trust and respect on this forum, his site did have a posting last week, about taking some time off to restock and catch up on back orders (not a really positive note) but everything else arrived so I am happy about that. I will chalk it up to an honest mistake and hopeful I will get an email response from him soon, or a reship.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Take a picture and post it up. Maybe someone can tell you what it is.[/quote]

I did consider this, but they are really so non-descript that I didn’t think it would be helpful to anyone. After checking out his site again, they look similar to either the Chinese made Clen that he offers or the russian made d-bol. I do not see him offering any Norma Hella Clomid as Phantom suggested (though other products by NH are there). Most of the other tablets he offers, appear to come in blister packs, though who knows if this is how one would receive them.Thanks again for the help!

WE KNOW WHO YOU MEANT. FROM THE START!

Anyway, just contact the company, explain the problem and arrange them to send you your desired supps when you return the undesired ones.

Seeing as they are non-descript white pills i fail to see what we have to offer.

JMO

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
WE KNOW WHO YOU MEANT. FROM THE START!
[/quote]

Point taken.

Happened to me a few years ago. I connected with my long lost cousin and we had a great relationship for a year but he then took off without warning. He was a prolinebacker so maybe he was called up. Havent tried to reconnect but am starting the process now. Good luck…

Just an update:Received the reshipment today. About 45 days from start to finish but all items arrived in the end.

Did you ever find out what the original white pills were? dbol???

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Did you ever find out what the original white pills were? dbol???[/quote]

No, He said the HCG shipment was from his U.S. guy and that he couldn’t tell from his end. Too bad though, hate to waste good chemicals. Anyone want to play guinea pig?JK But, I have seen on other forums where people have sent anabolics to labs to have it tested. Anyone know any such Labs? Of course it will probalby turn out to be $100 worth of d-bol and the lab test would probably be much more than that. Just the Polack in me!