Pro Wrestler Dies...

[quote]deanosumo wrote:

Ah, some Christian you are, Zeb.

[/quote]

A negative comment on pro wrestling makes me a bad Christian?

Hmm, now you wouldn’t be saying that because we are always on opposite sides of political debate now would you?

Try not to carry over your hatred my friend :slight_smile:

Zeb you’re a closed minded asshole and please dont make a comment you know absolutely fuck about. “Wrestlers” have done more for the community in one week than you have your entire life. Have you ever taken time out of your schedule of traveling OVER 275 days a year to visit sick children in the hospital at virtually every stop you make? No didnt think so. Get a fucking clue…

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Zeb you’re a closed minded asshole and please dont make a comment you know absolutely fuck about. “Wrestlers” have done more for the community in one week than you have your entire life. Have you ever taken time out of your schedule of traveling OVER 275 days a year to visit sick children in the hospital at virtually every stop you make? No didnt think so. Get a fucking clue…[/quote]

Ha ha you guys are funny! You just can’t separate the political/religious threads from the others can you? It looks like my out spoken zeal has earned me T-Nation enemies (I’m shaking I tell you :slight_smile:

Talk about closed minded.

I’m sure there are pro wrestlers who give time to charity. There are plenty of people in many walks of life who dedicate their time and money to helping others. I applaud that. But, then the crap you spew is not about that is it? No not really…

For those who are not aware PGA is yet another God basher who goes from thread to thread holding a grudge against anyone who dares speak out against anything that he finds “sacred.”
PGA some of your anti-God bashing posts are classic!

I could continue but this is not the thread to do that.

If you want to carry this on I suggest that you PM me as I don’t think this is a good place for your biased rants (or mine either).

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
…BTW, I think you’d have a pretty interesting time showing causation on the Christianity correlation.[/quote]

Jesus never made it out of his 30’s either.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Zeb you’re a closed minded asshole and please dont make a comment you know absolutely fuck about. “Wrestlers” have done more for the community in one week than you have your entire life. Have you ever taken time out of your schedule of traveling OVER 275 days a year to visit sick children in the hospital at virtually every stop you make? No didnt think so. Get a fucking clue…

Ha ha you guys are funny! You just can’t separate the political/religious threads from the others can you? It looks like my out spoken zeal has earned me T-Nation enemies (I’m shaking I tell you :slight_smile:

I’m sure there are pro wrestlers who give time to charity. There are plenty of people in many walks of life who dedicate their time and money to helping others. I applaud that. But, then the crap you spew is not about that is it? No not really…

For those who are not aware PGA is yet another God basher who goes from thread to thread holding a grudge against anyone who dares speak out against anything that he finds “sacred.”

If you want to carry this on I suggest that you PM me as I don’t think this is a good place for your biased rants (or mine either).
[/quote]

What does that have to do with this thread? Nothing.

I can see anyone saying what PGA200X said in reference to what you said about a man who just died and the prejudices that you are making about wrestlers in general.

Your post was very dissrespectful towards someone who could very well have been a great man but you seem to only see what he did over 4 years ago, which he was also open about and overcame.

You’re the one who brought other posts into this one.

Eddie Guerrero was at the very least, a great entertainer with a tough life who still was able to hold a family together which is better than many other people with much less job stress.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
ZEB wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

What does that have to do with this thread? Nothing.

I can see anyone saying what PGA200X said in reference to what you said about a man who just died and the prejudices that you are making about wrestlers in general.

Your post was very dissrespectful towards someone who could very well have been a great man but you seem to only see what he did over 4 years ago, which he was also open about and overcame.

[/quote]

SWR,

Yet another who I have debated on the political forum who just can’t let go…

Transparent …very transparent.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Robert Monti wrote:
The Texas Tornado (don’t know his real name)

Dino Bravo

Owen Hart

That’s right – I forgot about Dino Bravo. Didn’t he get shot as part of some drug deal gone bad?[/quoteAc

Actually, what I heard was a car accident but this was back in '96.

Zeb get a grip on reality. You’re the forum troll that is taking this off topic. I called you an asshole not because you believe in God, but because you’re just an asshole for the comment you made in THIS thread. Its unfortunate that your little closed mind will not let you separate one thread from another. Maybe sometime when you’re not shoulder deep with your head in your ass you would be able to trancend different discussions without digging up the past. So sad of a man…

You make a comment about somebody and something that you dont have a clue about and yes…Eddie was a christian man. And I didnt talk about “all walks of life.” I talked about HIM doing more than YOU for charity. Please, I suggest you dont post again in here becaues you are just making yourself look more and more like the troll that you are.

How about you two go settle this on the playground with a bloody game of hopscotch like real girls?

(an interesting fact I learned while spell checking “hopscotch”, turns out is was used as a form of military training way back in the days of the Roman Empire, fascinating. But you are still sallys.)

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Zeb get a grip on reality. You’re the forum troll that is taking this off topic.[/quote]

I was the third post on this thread. At that point no one had turned it into any sort of “memorial thread.”

I have a suggestion for you. Go back to the first post and read it carefully. No wait, allow me:

[quote]Wait’s for “steroid use” as cause of death.

I have long since stopped watching pro wrestling, but I remember this guy was gone for about a year and came back about 3 times bigger than he was before, so I’m guessing that there was some pretty heavy drug use involved(or he discovered T-Nation ;), but still. Before the cause of death is even known, everyone points at steroids.Wait’s for “steroid use” as cause of death.[/quote]

That hardly looks like the beginning of a memorial thread to me. In fact, as you can see the poster talked about “heavy drug use.” Looks more like someone who was complaining that steroids might be unfairly blamed for this persons death. And that’s a fair comment.

In fact the original poster stated that he has “long since stopped watching pro wrestling.”

Hence my comment about “not being shocked” is fine.

Your reading comprehension is no better on this thread than in the many others you have attempted to contribute to. Then again, it might not be reading comp in this case. I think it’s more a nasty way to take a shot at someone whom you continually disagree with. To bad you look so bad in trying!

Funny, you don’t seem upset with the original poster. And he stated that your man took might be a drug user, and he (the poster) doesn’t watch pro wrestling. Why didn’t you jump on him? Hmm…

Again, my comment was fine. While you might not agree with it’s sentiment, it was certainly appropriate based upon the original post.

Once again it’s you who cannot separate one thread from antoehr! You carried your little grudge from the political threads to this thread. For that you should hang your head, but I know in your world there’s no shame. Too bad as that would help in this case.

Really? How much do you know about politics and the various politicians whom you denigrate? For that matter how much do you know about Christianity? You make nasty hateful comments on that topic all the time. You also make comments about people that you have never met and know very little about. Should you be doing that? Would you like me to post some of them for you as a reminder? Just say the word, your posts are famous for their venom.

If you are going to attempt to position yourself as someone who demands that a poster know everything about the topic, and individual before a comment can be made you better undergo a complete transformation, at least on the T-Nation forum because your record sucks!

Is it okay for you to break your own rules because you are an enlightened wonder boy? LOL

Glad he was a Christian man, but I know that must upset you at some level. At least it has in the past when you became verbally abusive toward others who professed this religion.

Also, who is it now that is talking about people whom they don’t know and saying things they have no idea about? That would be you…again.

How do you know that he did more than me for charity? You don’t like my opinion on things, therefore you want to make things up? You just “know” he did more right? Talk about mouthing off about things you know nothing about.

Troll? I think you need to get a clue oh hateful wonder boy!

I have helped plenty of people on these threads and in PM. My contribution (aside from the political threads) is well documented. Say the word and I’ll point you in the proper direction if you doubt it. Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of others that make my contributions look quite small. Phil Immediately comes to mind, there are others. However, you don’t happen to be one them!

Unless I’m mistaken. Why don’t you tell everyone the good that you have done around here. The fact that you call me a troll only speaks to how low you will slump in order to take a shot at someone who holds diametrically opposoing political views.

You not only need to shut up you need to grow up!

(that was harsh huh?)

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

I guess you weren’t serious when you said this…

I’ve battled you in political threads? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Get a grip man.

I dont care if somebody believes in god. Hell my MOM is in church 3 days a week and I went to catholic school for the better part of my life. HAHAHAH! The only problem I have with religion is when people try to FORCE it upon people. I dont profess people not believe in god. Shit if it makes their lives BETTER by believeing in him and its not affecting the people close to them in a negative way, then go for it!!! More power to THEM.

The thread starter made a generalization of how he got bigger. He didnt try to condem the man as a poor citizen as you did. “well adjusted good productive members of society.” So I guess ANYONE who tried drugs isnt a productive member of society. I guess the fact he GOT HELP for his problems make him an ooooo sooo horrible person. HAHAHAHAH! Shame on you Eddie for trying to get help! You’re a VERY bad man for that!

BTW Zeb how do I know??? I live in WWE’s headquarters town. I’ve seen what the wrestlers have done for the community in respect to charities here and I’ve read extensively about the industry as a whole.

Its ok, you were wrong. Its healthy to be wrong sometimes keeps our egos in check.

I did ask PGA to take this to PM but he continues his childish rants on this thread.

How many of you would walk away from someone lying and insulting you?

So it continues…

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
I dont care if somebody believes in god.

I dont profess people not believe in god.

Shit if it makes their lives BETTER by believeing in him and its not affecting the people close to them in a negative way, then go for it!!! More power to THEM.

I think your problem with “God” runs a bit deeper. And that is one of the reasons that you attacked me without reason on this thread.

Comments like this for example:

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

For all of the god fanatics out there…

If god existed and was this almighty being why would he allow innocent people such as children live life of torment and pain? Why would he let children get molested. Why would he let random murder occur?

…And dont give me that bullshit about “free will” and the “original” sin. If god is so shallow that he cannot differentiate between the “original sinners” and innocent and helpless children then he needs to fucking reevaluate his system because its fucked up.[/quote]

The above shows that you not only have an agenda, but will carry it out from thread to thread…and then lie about it!

It might be time to fess up, what could it hurt at this point? We all make mistakes and you made a big one here.

Also, for clarity sake, the original poster intimated that the wrestler was on drugs. The poster also stated he has not viewed pro wrestling in quite a while. Two comments which can be considered negative regarding pro wrestling. But you chose my comment to go after. Odd, unless as I stated you simply want to carry over a grudge to another thread.

Furthermore, you have not yet identified any way possible that you know that that particular wrestler has “done more for charity” than I have.

You may not like my many comments on the political thread (I don’t even like them all- he he) But you have no way of knowing how much I have done (or not done) for charity.

The more you post the worse you will look.

(Let’s take this to PM)

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Furthermore, you have not yet identified any way possible that you know that that particular wrestler has “done more for charity” than I have.

You may not like my many comments on the political thread (I don’t even like them all- he he) But you have no way of knowing how much I have done (or not done) for charity.

The more you post the worse you will look.
(Let’s take this to PM)
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Is this Punked? Look at my post above yours. That clarifies the charity aspect. Look at your little ego run off on you here. This isnt about you its about the comment you made in this thread. Stop trying to make it look like this is some anti-god or political discussion. Its not get a grip on reality . Its about the comment that you made here. Its very sad you cant admit you were wrong. Way to take it off track though A for effort!

You may both leave the thread now

[quote]Sonny S wrote:
You may both leave the thread now[/quote]

THANK YOU!!!

the voice of reason spoke.

Lmao, this took a turn for the retarded halfway through the second page. I don’t even think Zeb was that far off with his comment.

BTW, I liked ‘The Bushwackers’. Funniest walk EVER.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Is this Punked? Look at my post above yours. That clarifies the charity aspect. Look at your little ego run off on you here. This isnt about you its about the comment you made in this thread. Stop trying to make it look like this is some anti-god or political discussion. Its not get a grip on reality . Its about the comment that you made here. Its very sad you cant admit you were wrong. Way to take it off track though A for effort![/quote]

Okay, one more time…slowly:

My comments were not out of line given the fact that the original poster also stated two negative comments regarding the individual in question and pro wrestling.

If you don’t believe me just ask the original poster. I see that CaptainLogic agrees as well…and he’s a very logical guy :slight_smile:

Secondly, the zeal in which you came after me in your original post (to me), further proves my point. You don’t like many of my other posts and carried it on to this thread. There is no other reason why a logical man would jump to such a conclusion as you did without any real evidence to back it up. I already posted your Christian hating rant. There are many more by you…

Thirdly, you spoke totally out of turn (what you accused me of doing) by claiming, without ever having any knowledge, that your pro wrestler does “more for charity” than I do.

With this stated, I suggest that we both forget it and move on.

I don’t hold grudges, no one is perfect especially me…

[quote]ZEB wrote:
deanosumo wrote:

Ah, some Christian you are, Zeb.

A negative comment on pro wrestling makes me a bad Christian?

Hmm, now you wouldn’t be saying that because we are always on opposite sides of political debate now would you?

Try not to carry over your hatred my friend :)[/quote]

The guy died. You made a dig. It upset me a little.