Pro Plus Pills

So I was flipping through an FHM and saw an ad at the back for some dick enlargment pills, I know this has been done before but the ad says guaranteed or money back, (photo proof required). What do ya think? Just google the name for the specific product details.

I have some pills here 1000$ for 30 that will increase your penis, cure male baldness, increase muscle mass, get you ripped and make you sexual attractive to womean and some species of badger

please e-mail me at

GulibleBastard@Herehavemymoney.com

Those pills are not going to make your penis bigger. They may increase your libido and give harder erections, but adding 3-4 inches is not something they will do.

So, why do they offer a money back guarantee? Because they know it sells their product and only about 30% of people with no results actually follow through and ask for a refund.

If you want to increase penis size, the only thing I know that works is stretching techniques and surgery.

[quote]IrishMarc wrote:
I have some pills here 1000$ for 30 that will increase your penis, cure male baldness, increase muscle mass, get you ripped and make you sexual attractive to womean and some species of badger

please e-mail me at

GulibleBastard@Herehavemymoney.com[/quote]

What a rip-off.

I have better pills that can be had for not 1, not 2, not even 3; but 4! easy payments of $499.99

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
So, why do they offer a money back guarantee? Because they know it sells their product and only about 30% of people with no results actually follow through and ask for a refund.
[/quote]

Not just that, but think about it, would you call and ask for a refund on the pills you purchased to make your wang bigger? I would love to be their customer service rep…

caller: “Hello, I recently purchased your pro plus pills and was unsatisfied with the results, I’d like a refund.”

rep: “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that sir, in what way were you unsatisfied with the product?”

caller: “um, they didn’t provide the desired result.”

rep: “oh really, well I’m sorry to hear that, but in order to process your refund request I’m going to need a more specific description of your complaint.”

caller: “umm, they just didn’t work ok, it didn’t get any bigger, I want my damn money back.”

rep: “please sir, no need to get snippy, I’m just trying to do my job here, I need to document all refunds for quality control and FDA reasons. Could you tell me, exactly how big were you before trying our product and how big are you now? What kind of results did you expect to see?”

caller: “uhh, umm, well, I mean, I’m plenty big, huge really… I just, ya know… I mean, who doesn’t want a little extra…?”

rep: "really, I’m sure you’re a regular ron jeremy sir, but in order to process this refund I’m going to need verifiable documentation. I’m assuming you took a ‘before’ picture like the directions said right? Simply take an after picture, and send the two, with the unused portion of the pills and your receipt to this address:

One Born Every Minute Inc.
123 Sucker Ave.
Imrichbitch, CA 12345

and we’ll be happy to send you a check for your refund."

caller: “umm, oh, ok, sure, yeah, I’ll do that.”