Pro-Hormones, Holodrol, & Stacking

I am 46 have been training for 20 years and have been on perscription androgel for the last 5 years due to low test. I would like to try the new Holodrol. I read here about Class I and Class II/stacking. Has anyone tried the new Holodrol/Tren, and if so what results have you noticed?
What website do you recommend has both of these products.
Thanks.

The original halodrol-50 in my opinion was a decent product, but I would recommend you do not use either product you mentioned. The legal PH’s that try to mimick/emulate trenbolone are a poor representation of the real steroid.

If you are already on Androgel why don’t you see if your doctor will give you a prescription for testosterone cypionate, and use that; either on its own or combined with one other androgen?

Idowhatican,
Thanks for the feedback. I have not heard of cypionate.

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
The original halodrol-50 in my opinion was a decent product, but I would recommend you do not use either product you mentioned. The legal PH’s that try to mimick/emulate trenbolone are a poor representation of the real steroid.

If you are already on Androgel why don’t you see if your doctor will give you a prescription for testosterone cypionate, and use that; either on its own or combined with one other androgen?[/quote]

The Haldrol product produced by competitive edge labs called H-Drol is the same as the original Halodrol-50. The Halodrol liquigels by Gaspari are non-hormonal.

Agreed on the “tren” prohormones. Stay away from these.