Pro-Hormone VS Real

I’m an advanced bodybuilder, and have been using steroids (2 x 8 week cycles per year) for the last 10 years. In between my roid cycles i use some creatine mixes (Meta-Cel) and sometimes use some pro-hormones in the hopes of maintaining muscle. I have been assuming that the pro-hormones are less toxic and don’t cause the same receptor site downgrade as steroids. If however, this were not true (and this is my question to you guys ! ) then i might as well replace the pro-hormones with low dosage roids during that period of time that I usually use the pro-hormones. Thanks…

It all depends on which prohormone or pro steroid you are using 1-test? methyl-d? Mag10? some test suspension? Modified Andro? Give us a little more insight and we might be able to share our experiences with such prohormones/roids…

The pro-hormones i have used → 1-AD, 1-TU (at 6 capsules/ day of either, NOT BOTH at the same time however.). I mainly want to compare these two (and a few other of the most effective pro-hormones) to using let’s say 30 mg/ day of Methandrostenolone (d-bol). (in toxicity and also in receptor downgrade). Obviously it comes out cheaper for me to use the d-bol, but if using the pro-hormones allows me to keep the receptors more “fresh” for my 2 annual cycles then i don’t mind spending the extra money. An example of my 2 annual cycles → (500mg of Test. Enanthate/ week + 300-500 mg of Trenbolone Acetate/ week + 200 mg of Deca/ week)

This in my view is an example of the pot calling the kettle black. Prohormones are substances which are converted to steroids within the body. The only difference has been that outside the body they are not legally clasified as steroids. This is a legality, and a technicality. The bottom line is they are both steroids in your body.