Pro Bowl Rosters Announced

Alright, fine, Rivers can go I guess.

But I still think that if you get suspended for breaking league policy it should disqualify you from the Pro Bowl.

No doubt the guy is having a great season though.

Biggest snubs in my opinion:

Kerry Rhodes: Having a monster year, and Lynch is putting up the numbers of a nickel back.

Keith Bulluck: He does everything you could ask for from a OLB. Should have gone over Suggs

Ray Lewis: better year than Al Wilson

John Henderson: should have made it over Seymour or Hampton easily.

Tom Brady: I’m a Charger fan, and Rivers has been great, but Brady still should have gone over him.

Michael Vick: He’s been great this season, but his receivers keep dropping passes. I don’t think Romo is proven enough yet.

Brian Westbrook: I think he and Tiki were about even really. Both deserve to go, but so do Gore and Jackson.

Best Selection:

Adrian Wilson as a starter. This guy is the best safety in the NFC, and maybe the whole league. He doesn’t get much credit since he plays for Arizona though. He has 2 99-yard TDs this year, 4 sacks, 4 fumbles forced, 4 picks, and a ton of tackles. He also made the game-sealing tackle a yard short of the first down to upset Seattle.

[quote]dre wrote:
Alright, fine, Rivers can go I guess.

But I still think that if you get suspended for breaking league policy it should disqualify you from the Pro Bowl.

No doubt the guy is having a great season though.[/quote]

If it was an official rule (before the season started) that a suspension disqualifies a player from the Pro Bowl, then that would make sense. Maybe that would be a good rule. However, since that is not considered part of the punishment, it wouldn’t be fair to just make up a new rule right before the end of the current season. I definitely see your point, but they couldn’t do it this season.

I am glad Brady is not going. He has had some really horrible games. When he does not get perfect pass protection he is very ordinary (of course that is true of most QB’s).

Lee Evans is having a great season. He should be going but it is a popularity contest and he is relatively unknown.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Lee Evans is having a great season. He should be going but it is a popularity contest and he is relatively unknown.[/quote]

I mentioned Evans earlier, but it’s hard to pick a receiver for him to replace in the AFC. I think the 4 receivers chosen are worthy, as well as Evans. If Losman can continue to improve, Evans will get his Pro Bowls in the future.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Lee Evans is having a great season. He should be going but it is a popularity contest and he is relatively unknown.

I mentioned Evans earlier, but it’s hard to pick a receiver for him to replace in the AFC. I think the 4 receivers chosen are worthy, as well as Evans. If Losman can continue to improve, Evans will get his Pro Bowls in the future.[/quote]

I agree.

I don’t know who I would knock out to put him in, maybe Harrison? I think he is having an off year and made it on his name but I am not sure.

Maybe someone will back out.