2. SSJBobb
  3. Torokhity

Nevermind 1 and 2 arent pro - so

1. Torokhity
  2. Dmitry Klokov
  3. Mark Bell

I’d totally be doing Oly if I had the time/proximity

1 Like

I’ll second that. Seems like a decent guy, I reckon a training session or two with him and Dan Bailey would be a right laugh

Aleksandr Karelin
Dan Gable
Cael Sanderson

1 Like

Arnold
Tyson
Anyone on the ‘86 Mets, just to see if I’d survive the party

“Sometimes, they fought with meat.

‘There was this meat fight,’ Pearlman recounts backup catcher Ed Hearn saying. ‘Soon steaks were flying like Frisbees. It was the epic carnivore free-for-all. By the time we reached the airport, guys were eating the steaks raw,’ says Ojeda. ‘Taking bites out and breathing hard and hitting each other. It was that psycho mentality.’”

5 Likes

Floyd Mayweather
Johnny Damon
Katelyn Ohashi

I’d train with Bob to make sure he pays for every bar he wrecks doing stunts lol

1. Kron Gracie
  2. Demetrious Johnson
  3. Eddie Bravo (not sure if he’d be considered a pro athlete …)

had to google this one.

now that i’m on that train of thought, i’m switching any one of my answers to Michelle Jenneke. I do the thing she does before she runs before I hit a big lift. not kidding.

1. My Uncle (Wasn’t a pro but was a big guy unfortunately KIA Afghanistan when I was 13).

2. Other than that Dorian Yates.

1. George St Pierre
  2. Matt Hughes (pre or post accident)
  3. Tim Kennedy
1 Like

I almost put Hughes on my list. Kennedy would be awesome to train or just chill with.

1 Like

Aleksander Karelin or Fedor Emelianenko.

The Bugez

1 Like

Eddie Hall or Eric Lilliebridge would be my favorite to train with. Preferable back when Eddie was doing Strongman training. They are both strong, good form, have a no bullshit attitude, similar in age, seem like good dudes with a good sense of humor and they have similar taste in music to me.

Outside of that I’d definitely hit a workout with Sloan Stephens. I can’t say I care much for Tennis and i’m not really sure what all workouts she would do but i’d just love to spend an hour or 2 sweating it up with her.

1 Like

Alive: Ivan Putski, Matt Kroc, Mariusz Pudzianowski

Dead: Brian Oldfield, Ken Patera, Konstantin Konstantinovs

I didn’t realize how hard this would be. Literally took me awhile to get my thoughts together, and I’m still not completely content with the list.

Honorable Mentions: Jon Andersen, Jon Paul, Lyle Alzado, Jeff King, The Barbarian Brothers, Kimbo Slice, and all the legends aforementioned. Too many people with too much drive to narrow down to 3.

Arnold (of course)
James Harrison (trains like a beast)
Tyson (just to see the speed, power and quickness for a 210lb man)

Matt Croc is no longer alive.

2 Likes

What an interesting way to phrase that.

Hilarious

1 Like

Honorable mention:

Richard Simmons

2 Likes