Privacy in America

Have you ever wondered why the government was so ready to admit that it eavesdrops on suspicious citizens? Do you really think they would ever come forward with any information that they didn’t want you to know? Of course not. Do you still think the CAT scan is cutting edge technology?

They monitor anyone they want, anywhere they want, anytime they want regardless of rights. Your personal freedom is a facade for your own peace of mind. Equipment is cheap, light, and easy to install. All private and public property is capable of being monitored, including your car.

And mind-controlling chemtrails too.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
And mind-controlling chemtrails too.[/quote]

Cease and desist, citizen! /tasers/

Better getcha one of these here thingamabobs:

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Better getcha one of these here thingamabobs:

[/quote]
Chemtrails?

Who created the thingamabobs? How would you know if a thin layer of foil could block anything? If you put a foil beanie on your head, would it prevent a camera from viewing you?

The same sewage who hires brain-dead high school graduates (as opposed to law-abiding, intelligent ones) to monitor private citizens with or without reason are probably the same ones who made your silly link. They still watch you poop and play with yourself anytime they want (not that they care really). A horny gay man probably watches you.

I’m confused. If were all being watched, who is doing this watching? Does that mean half of the people in America are watching the other half?

If you are talking about surveillance, yes the cops will watch certain people who they have information is committing a crime, or a terrorist act. But we are not all being watched, at least not by the government.

And you don’t need to worry about being watched at all, as it looks like your show may have been canceled. (About a month later then I expected.)

If that makes you feel bad, rub a little more flax oil all over yourself.

^^
I’ll be watching.

Also, don’t you mean hemp oil?

[quote]The Mage wrote:
I’m confused. If were all being watched, who is doing this watching? Does that mean half of the people in America are watching the other half?

If you are talking about surveillance, yes the cops will watch certain people who they have information is committing a crime, or a terrorist act. But we are not all being watched, at least not by the government.

And you don’t need to worry about being watched at all, as it looks like your show may have been canceled. (About a month later then I expected.)

If that makes you feel bad, rub a little more flax oil all over yourself.[/quote]

I can’t say for sure, but I think the federal government hire old cops to work for them. Maybe it is a statewide operation. I do not know how many people do it per head, but obviously not everyone can be watched, especially not all the time.

If it’s state or city-wide only, some gay fat, slob might just be watching you for his own personal pleasure. I’m not sure who is doing it or why because I never did anything, but I have friends who are foreigners.

It doesn’t matter why really. It’s illegal.

Did they cancel it? :frowning: