Prisoners Tattoo Their Eyeballs

[quote]greggio wrote:
I like how the guy who is in there for 73 years didn’t want black because it would be too scary![/quote]

haha!!! I forgot about that. Actually both those guys would scare me.

This video shows a needle injecting ink into the eye. BLECH!

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/2/Dude-Tattoos-His-Eye-462071.html

Stupid. Then again, it’s a given that anyone in prison doesn’t make the best life choices.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stupid. Then again, it’s a given that anyone in prison doesn’t make the best life choices. [/quote]

haha! good point.

This guy’s about as bad: he got glasses tattooed on his face. Ray-Bans no less.

Imgur

[quote]marathe wrote:
This guy’s about as bad: he got glasses tattooed on his face. Ray-Bans no less.

Getting my face tattooed | See the video of my face getting … | Flickr [/quote]

I’m thinking he probably doesn’t work in an office.

He just wants to look like an office clerk from the chin up.

Jeeze! This doesnt seem safe at all. I mean I’m all for getting a tat and all I’m personally going to wait till I get to a size that I’m happy with though before I get a tat that’ll get all stretched to shit.

…LOOK INTO MY EYES!!! lol. I think coloured contacts are much more versatile.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stupid. Then again, it’s a given that anyone in prison doesn’t make the best life choices. [/quote]

Is this a joke that I somehow missed?

Nice!

[quote]Jastd wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Is this a joke that I somehow missed?[/quote]

No, he’s working on the assumption that everyone there deserves to be. ID kinda lives in a perfect world mentality from what I can see in his posts.

[quote]Jastd wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

whats there to miss? hes saying if you are a convicted criminal then you must have used poor judgement in the past, and likened their poor decision that got them into prison to the poor decision to tattoo the whites of their eyes.

What the hell… A 3 day lan will do that to your eyes as well, only the effect is not permanent (so you can still have a successful job interview sometime) and you can have fun while acquiring that… look.

Or I guess repeatedly getting shit-faced and dancing the night away for weeks on end would work as well, for the non-geeky people.

Both options don’t work so well inside a prison, of course, but there you go… Life outside still has it’s advantages, even though you have to pay for your accommodation yourself in most cases…

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
This video shows a needle injecting ink into the eye. BLECH!

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/2/Dude-Tattoos-His-Eye-462071.html

[/quote]

Imagine if the guy doing the tattooing slips… Or his hands start shaking…

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:

[quote]Jastd wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

whats there to miss? hes saying if you are a convicted criminal then you must have used poor judgement in the past, and likened their poor decision that got them into prison to the poor decision to tattoo the whites of their eyes.
[/quote]

…and the 200+ prisoners that have been set free due to current DNA testing shows that a large percentage in jail do NOT deserve to be there…which is the point of the guys above you.

I know, some of you were probably raised to immediately judge someone like that regardless of the circumstances. My guess is those who aren’t virgins to knowing someone close who is incarcerated have a different outlook.

I agree, getting tats on your eyeballs is ridiculous…unless you plan to be in jail for the rest of your life.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Jastd wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

…and the 200+ prisoners that have been set free due to current DNA testing shows that a large percentage in jail do NOT deserve to be there…which is the point of the guys above you.

I know, some of you were probably raised to immediately judge someone like that regardless of the circumstances. My guess is those who aren’t virgins to knowing someone close who is incarcerated have a different outlook.

I agree, getting tats on your eyeballs is ridiculous…unless you plan to be in jail for the rest of your life.[/quote]

Is there anything that is 100% besides death? Yes there are some innocent persons in prison, but I am betting the majority are in prison due to their own bad decisions.

Those two in the video aren’t exactly the brain trust.

[quote]Jastd wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

I agree, getting tats on your eyeballs is ridiculous…unless you plan to be in jail for the rest of your life.[/quote]

i wouldnt say im immediately judging, im aware of the cases that are overturned and find it to be tragic, but i think we can agree that for the most part people that are in jail are there as a result of their own actions, but not always under circumstances they could help. i dont know if ‘large percentage’ is the term i would use for the few people that have their verdict overturned. i have noticed however that it seems like a disproportionate amount of the recently overturned cases happen to involve african americans which i find to be disturbing.

I actually listened to a speaker who was wrongfully convicted and put on death row when I was in college, how shitty would that be eh?

[quote]Jastd wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

That kind of judgement (assuming everyone in jail has made poor decisions) really bothers me. I find it usually comes from the same groups that advocate the “Where there is smoke there is fire” theory, which is a whole other legal fallacy.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I actually listened to a speaker who was wrongfully convicted and put on death row when I was in college, how shitty would that be eh? [/quote]

Pretty damn shitty, and unfortunately much too common for a legal system that claims to operate on an innocent until proven guilty basis.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

[quote]Jastd wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Is there anything that is 100% besides death? Yes there are some innocent persons in prison, but I am betting the majority are in prison due to their own bad decisions.

Those two in the video aren’t exactly the brain trust.
[/quote]

I don’t even expect 100% perfection…but how many of you would go to a doctor who had 200 patients die on the table even if he did save 1 million? 200 people going to jail (some on death row) who didn’t deserve to be there is a scary number to me. It only isn’t to some of you because I guess you believe it could never happen to you. Some of those guys had been in jail since the 70’s. That fucking sucks.