Prisoners Tattoo Their Eyeballs

I don’t think it would be a good thing to be called “Hamster” in prison. Just sayin.

Prison’ers? Really?

Are you from India?

Nice video, BTW.

That might be worse than the spider.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Prison’ers? Really?

Are you from India?

Nice video, BTW.[/quote]

I edited! I have no idea how that apostrophe got in there. Can I blame the Mods? =)

pretty sick though, maybe that will be the new thing in a few years, then what do they do for something new?

[quote]bignate wrote:
pretty sick though, maybe that will be the new thing in a few years, then what do they do for something new?[/quote]

The one guy was in there for like 73 years or something, it isn’t like he needs to worry about returning to the real world and getting a job, but the other guy is only in for 3 years. I am just not so sure that would look great at an interview. Isn’t that just setting yourself up to be a prison visitor for life?

LOL

balls to the wall theory. There is a difference between idiocy and being alpha.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
That might be worse than the spider.[/quote]

wow I went from the spider thread to this one too.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
That might be worse than the spider.[/quote]

wow I went from the spider thread to this one too. [/quote]

stalker with a cool car

That was a really nice jail cell!

well…thats attractive

man those rooms look better than when i was in job corps. wtf?

Considering the rate of recidivism in prisons… How easy would it be picking someone out of a lineup if they had these tattoos?

“Alright, when we call your number step up and read what’s on the card.”
“No, that’s okay. It’s #4.”
“Are you sure? How can you tell?”
“He’s the one with ALL BLACK EYEBALLS. None of the others have it. I saw it clearly because the burglar had ALL BLACK EYEBALLS, and that’s not a common trait.”

I like how the guy who is in there for 73 years didn’t want black because it would be too scary!

That shit is freaky looking! Agree this is just as bad as that fucking fuzzy spider!

I’m guessing you can’t laser those off, huh?

I’m perturbed.

Gotta hand it to them though, that is seriously badass.

saw this on stileproject the other day. i dont know anything about sanitation in prison, but you have to be pretty crazy/bored/couragous to attempt that IMO. im sure there is a large blindness risk, no?

How will he ever know to use Visine?

“Eyes dried out…there’s a Visine for that”

“Tattooed your eyes red…your an idiot”

You could probably have a good laugh freaking out a doctor.

“Oh PLEASE! You gotta help me doc. What’s wrong with my eyes?!”