Prisoner: Drop Knowledge

Prisoner is fucking massive if you can’t tell by his picture. I don’t know how often he posts anymore but Prisoner if you see this,

1. Typical Day’s Diet?
  2. Typical Routine during a week?
  3. Any other knowledge you’d like to drop

How has this not been asked before?

fuck, those delts…

mirin/10

Search his posts - he was here for years. I’m sure there’s a goldmine of info there…

He pmed me back today apparently so he’s still lurkin. Dudes a monster, i’m sure he has lots of great info

id rather here from the guy he shitted on, aaron clark…he’s competing for a procard shortly

[quote]jwesus wrote:
id rather here from the guy he shitted on, aaron clark…he’s competing for a procard shortly[/quote]

No disrespect to Aaron, but Prisoner is 10x more impressive.

[quote]Enray wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:
id rather here from the guy he shitted on, aaron clark…he’s competing for a procard shortly[/quote]

No disrespect to Aaron, but Prisoner is 10x more impressive.[/quote]

in what way?

aaron has the potential to make the Mr O stage during his career.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Enray wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

No disrespect to Aaron, but Prisoner is 10x more impressive.[/quote]

in what way?

aaron has the potential to make the Mr O stage during his career.[/quote]

Meant to say “to me”. It’s a matter of personal preference, but I think Prisoner has a perfect size, symmetry, and aesthetics.

[quote]jwesus wrote:

To be fair, P22 did later apologize in that thread. You (prob) should’ve mentioned that as well.

Think T-Nation did an article/interview with him?

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Think T-Nation did an article/interview with him?[/quote]

I think you’re right. He also has/had a thread here about his training methods, I think.

I think there’s a massive thread in the Rate My Physique bit about him.

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/540524_10150885867281932_1553194239_n.jpg

Aaron wins.

Meh, idk why I posted a link…

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Meh, idk why I posted a link…[/quote]

do you know how recent that is?

he must be around 23 now i think?

hopefully he does well at the USA’s.

there could be 2 T-Nation guys on the O stage within the next decade, pretty nuts.

Don’t turn this into an Aaron Clark vs. Prisoner thread because of a couple of comments made a long time ago (which were apologized for).

Prisoner is a beast and the man deserves serious props!

reading some of his posts and his interview… prisoner deserves all the praise he can get, for actually educating people about gear, hopefully he prevented some 16 year old kids from getting ripped off by buying garbage from some low life scammer

Fark.
someone’s been taking their flamout caps!

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

Fark.
someone’s been taking their flamout caps![/quote]

i thought you should know i lol’d/