Prisoner#22 pre-competition pics -(3weeks out)

Excellent physique P-22, very well balanced. Do you have any pics from your pre juicing days?

Awesome physique P22! Great job so far and good luck in 3 weeks!

You said you would put up your pics and you did.

Much respect, looking good.

P22 So thats what 6% looks like?!! Amazing leaness and excellent balance. Got to say that is got to be one of the best physiques i have seen on the board yet. What would you say is your least responsive body part?
Very impressive gym numbers too, i hate you even more!!

WOW that all I can say. Shit you are ripped to the
bone. I can’t wait to see picture after competition.

Ken

Awesome job, my friend. It’s great to see a fellow Canuck who can not only talk the talk, but walk the walk. Very impressive. The only comment I have to make is about your muscle maturity… it really shows. You are a great example to any newbie and vet alike.

BTW, I know you posted these pics here because this is where all your “bros” are, but since this is the steroid section, I’m sure you’ll be more than willing to tell us your pre-contest stack. Hell, I’d love to try it for the summer.

Keep up the great work!

P22,

You look awesome bro. Good luck at the show bro. I imagine you are going to look pretty sick with 3 more weeks of dieting. keep up the great work bro.

Warhorse: this is a pic of me at the beach the summer before I decided to start cycling. I was always a stubborn natural BB but just realized there was no way I could achieve a hard- lean look and get any bigger. In this pic I am about 185-190 lbs with a bf% probably near 6%.

MassN: Check out the thread “its time” In it I outlined exactly what I am doing. I am more focused on what I will be doing once I am done this contest- I am planning 750 - a gram of sust a week with 75 tren, 25 dbol for 6 weeks, then I am going to do a gram of primo a week all the way into the contest in June. The last 3 weeks before the contest I will probably add back in some winstrol V, dbol, and tren again

I am very interested in what a gram of primo a week will do. P-22

Creed: The one area in which I am trying to improve on is my arms. I have long arms which make it a little harder to look thick, -they have taken their time in growing, and the tricepts injury last year hasn’t helped any. (I would be a little embarrassed to show my physique picks of what I looked like 5 weeks after surgery - 190 lbs and fat!) Ideally I am hoping to put on another half inch or so on them by June- people tell me that after competitions is the best time to grow- so we shall see! P-22

Looks pretty good for natural!

Are you going to run any test with the gram of Primo? I wouldn’t run just a gram of Primo for a couple reasons. First, it’ll kill your sex drive, second, over 500mg/week and I’ve heard people lose a lot of hair.

Just my $.02, but that is one hell of a heavy duty bridge!

very nicely done bro. you have seriously inspired me. i have been in a rut of only focusing on getting bigger and bigger lately. my gym stats, height, and muscle mass seem to be very similiar to yours. but my weight is in the 230-240lb range. i need to refocus. thanks for the inspiration. you look damn good bro!

warhorse- because I’ll have been doing sustenon I’ll still have plenty of test in my system for weeks- I may add a little if my libido begins to slide… I am notorious for adding this or that during cycle if I feel it helps. As far as the hair issue, If I was supseptable to MPB with the amount of gear I have done already I would have experienced this by now. My main reason for doing primo is to give my body a rest from the other drugs for a while, and also give my nips a chance to settle down- I have been fighting gyno tooth and nail on a daily basis for 3 months now! After the provincials are done, If I qualify, I will want to do the canadian nationals at the end of August. After this is done I am planning on going off -keven levrone style for like 5-6 months.

Drago1 thxs bro, I have to say that BB for me is no longer just about looking good on the beach. Once you start aiming higher - for competition - you move into a whole new realm of focus, discipline, and motivation!

drago, a nice change of pace would be to start training for strength a la west side or something similiar.

p-22 thanks a lot bro! you put your pics up the same day as me and stole all the attention.

TREMENDOUS physique. Really, very impressive. Hopefully i will look like you in a year or two…youre big, yet not too big, which is good.

Id definitly work on the hamstrings though, but maybe your posing was off on that pic.

Again, great job.

Very impressive, you should be proud of all the hard work you did. It payed of big time. You will do well I’m sure.

2nd pick kinda reminds me of an old photo of Stoney Lee Grimes from mm2k. The article was about steroid use and abuse in BB. You’re photo looks like the before(steroid use) one, very respectable.

Just curious how much/if any direct arm work do you plan on doing to bring them up to par. BTW I don’t think they’re too off par, sick peaks.

I’ll have to work on flexing the hams properly - I showed my buddy the pictures today and he said that the camera didn’t pick up near as much detail as he saw through the lense.

As far as the arms going I may begin doing two tricep workouts a week again but this usually is self-limiting because my elbow gets sore - I am sure if I just keep doing what I have been lately, that once I begin eating again after the show I’ll get that much talked about ‘boost’ that I am hoping for. P-22