Prison Rape Attitudes

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:You’re a dumbass for assuming you know what people might assume. And do you even know what “rape” means? The chick wanted to get fucked so the guy gave it to 'em. Big deal…

You’re kind of a dumbass for writing that. If the girl isn’t of age, regardless of her willingness to participate, it’s statutory rape.

I’m not saying I agree with it, but try not to insult a guy because you think he misused a word.[/quote]

OMG! Read what DianaB wrote. Its not rape if it wasn’t forced on her.

Its kinda like beating the shit out of someone. Legally, you can do that. Its called boxing and the two fighters HAVE CONSENT over the fight. Illegally, you can do that too! A baseball bat to the head is a sure way to knock someone the fuck out.

So, NO its still not rape IMO no matter how you twist and turn it. AND its not even like the guy asked her to have sex, she wanted it before meeting him. Its not rape. Its consensual sex.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
I think we are hypocritical towars that subject in a few ways…let me explain. No one would joke about a woman being raped, no matter how much cleavage her blouse showed, no matter how short her skirt and the fact she is wearing no panties.[/quote]

Unfortunately, you are wrong here. In below post talks about how people watched a 15 yr old girl get raped for two hours. People took pictures but will not talk to the police.

This is not the only case were witnesses have not tried to stop or prevent sexual assault. It is becoming entirely too frequent in schools, whether it be full on rape or grabbing or whatnot. The thing is, people do joke about it, or at minimum do not take it seriously.

And if we want to do a careful reading of people’s posts on this website, plenty of members here have joked about it. How many times do we read about how to handle a situation or get revenge through the phrase “stick in in her/his pooper.”

Why I agree the full impact of prison rape has not been explored or discussed - and I think this has to do with the flawed notion that sex for men is always consensual and wanted - and the prison and legal system needs serious attention, that fact of the matter is rape in various forms is joked about here and elsewhere on a regular basis.

End rant/

Rape is a horrible crime -

Go to jail - get raped (men & women). IF, you don’t want to get raped, Don’t go to jail.

/rant

This thread cannot be complete without this…

Goddamn, I love this band.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

The punishment doesnt fit the crime? True. But its prison man. You expect to get a cake for getting jailed? Thats why we have laws to abide. The more you follow those, lesser the chance of you being fucked in the ass in jail. The world is a cruel place to live in. Its jail, again what do you expect?
[/quote]

You make it sound as if no laws apply in prison. If you murder someone while in jail you stand trial and get prosecuted. It’s not tolerated in prison. But for some reason, rape is? It’s due people’s complacency and this attitude of “It’s jail, what do you expect.” Well you shouldn’t expect to get brutally fucked up this ass for something as dumb as joy riding.

You say “Thats why we have laws to abide” . Do you not expect these laws to apply in prison?

I’ve seen it happen more than once. A person who knows you info gets pulled over. He doesn’t have a license so they use your name and info. Ticket goes to the wrong address, you never get it so it never gets paid. Bench warrant is issued. You get pulled over and that warrant comes up, you get arrested. If someone doesn’t show up with your bail money soon enough, you end up in gen pop.

Other scenario: You get arrested for something you didn’t do. It happens, that’s why we have trials. Before you get your day in court, someone needs to bail you out. You can’t just use your ATM card or any cash on you to do this. If noones around at the time, you go to jail till they show up. You get assfucked in jail, bailed out later, and then go to court and charges are dropped since you were truly innocent.

She’s not of age. It’s the law. You fuck that’s underage age, it is rape. Whether you agree with it or not.

The people who think rape is just a part of prison would change their tune very quickly if they accidentally killed someone with their car or were convicted of a crime they didn’t commit.

“Just follow the law and you won’t have to get assfucked! It’s simple!” Completely ignoring the fact that OTHER people not following the law can get you into prison, and it would be nearly impossible to know all of the laws in your city/county for what you’re doing at any point in time.

I spent two weeks in jail and I didn’t get raped.

It was actually kind of like a vacation. I slept ALL day long, ate a lot of candy and beef jerky, and read two and a half Tom Clancy novels.

Jail is fucking filthy though, and it stinks. When I got out I took an hour long shower to scrub off all the jail. You can literally feel it like a ‘film’ on your skin. Gross.

Oh, and the scent of Irish Spring soap will forever remind me of Santa Ana County Jail…

Hypothetically, I’d love the see how the general US population would respond if they heard women were getting raped by men in prison. Pretty sure they wouldn’t have the same attitude as they currently have toward male on male rapes.

H-clip-H, I think you are making progress. It’s clear from this post that your infatuation with homosexuality and sometimes dildos and youth, stems from a male on male sexual assault you endured when a teenager. One night of foolish drinking, car stealing and joy riding ended with you curled up in a ball on a jail house floor. And, now years later you’re finally coming to terms with it. Awesome!

D

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
There are SO many things wrong with your first post…
#1) 95% of people would NOT say that first girl was raped, they’d say either it was her ‘fault’ or there’s nothing really wrong.
#2) Since when does a boy who gets RAPED start thinking maybe he’s gay… because he got raped?
#3) NOBODY is praising that rapist. If someone murders a small child, or is a child molester, or something along those lines and then gets raped in prison, yes a lot of people are happy that happened. They’re still not saying ‘thank God for that rapist.’ And I don’t think ANYONE is saying thank God that guy got raped since he went on a joy ride in that stolen car. And also, he’s not guilt free just because he wasn’t the one stealing the car, he still got in it. Get some new friends.

There might be one in a million people who actually agree with what you’re saying in both scenarios, but both are ridiculous. So, yes, it’s fucked up, but very rarely. Lots of things are fucked up, if you look at the random things that some people think.[/quote]

im not speaking on every individual person, I mean society as a whole. You see it everyday on tv and in te media how people openly joke about weaker men being raped in prison. A lot of people on here saw the Fleece Johnson piece on youtube and alot of people thought it was extremely funny.

Now lets take that same video, and instead of him talking about how he likes to rape men who are scared of him in prison, he talks about how he likes to intimidate and rape women out here in the free world. What if he he says he’ll rape a woman for showing to much cleavage because he thinks its sexy or tells a woman that looks good to him that “she can do it the easy way or the hard way” alot of people would think he was a lunatic and not find it the least bit funny.

But because he does it to other men that cant defend temselves for whatever reason its funny?

[quote]dianab wrote:
Rape is rape, regardless of gender. I’m pretty sure most people see it that way. In the second scenario, the male was unconsenting and forced into it, that’s rape.

The age of consent in Canada is 16, and that is just recent, it was 14. The first scenario is clearly not rape, she consented and a good time was had. There was no force or coercion.

I’m not sure why the OP is confused.[/quote]

Im not talking about the age of consent, im just pointing out that some people would be angry about a 30 y/o man having consensual sex with a 16 y/o girl and then turn around and make jokes about prison rape, thats all.

If it be threads on murder, theft, drugs and rape ye be lookin’ for, look no further than Clip11.

Clip, you are finally starting to see the “Fight Club” mentality of prison.

You are using society’s rules in prison, and when you are in prison, society’s rules do not exist. You have to understand, there is a whole other system of code and conduct to be used while in prison. Life is oversimplified, by a HUGE margin.

You cannot have the mindset of being out here in society, because when you are in there, it’s a whole other universe. When you are in there, you are fair game, and you are held accountable by the highest level of recourse. If you piss someone off here, you might get a fuck you, in there, you might get a knife in your throat in your sleep. See what I mean?

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Bottom line is this…

If you cant take it in the ass, dont do crime. No matter how “good” the boy is in that second scenario, he went along with it and didnt try to stop the car theft. IMO, anyone who is dumb enough to let themselves be caught should get a wiener in the ass. “If you cant do the time…”

Its fuckin prison/jail. WTF do you expect? Plus the chick on the first scenario wasnt raped. She wanted the shit to happen thats why its called CONSENSUAL.

You’re a dumbass for assuming you know what people might assume. And do you even know what “rape” means? The chick wanted to get fucked so the guy gave it to 'em. Big deal…[/quote]

Im just making observations based on the attitudes I see displayed in everyday life…a lot of people would get mad over a 30 y/o man having se with a 16 y/o girl, even if no laws were broken and it was consensual, but those same folk turn around and think prison rape is funny.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
dianab wrote:
Rape is rape, regardless of gender. I’m pretty sure most people see it that way. In the second scenario, the male was unconsenting and forced into it, that’s rape.

The age of consent in Canada is 16, and that is just recent, it was 14. The first scenario is clearly not rape, she consented and a good time was had. There was no force or coercion.

I’m not sure why the OP is confused.

Im not talking about the age of consent, im just pointing out that some people would be angry about a 30 y/o man having consensual sex with a 16 y/o girl and then turn around and make jokes about prison rape, thats all.[/quote]

On a serious note H-clip-H, SOME people would have responses that run the spectrum from one end to the other. Some might be repulsed by both scenarios, some might laugh at both scenarios, some might be indifferent to both, and on and on. A persons response to either or lack of response will be determined by a hundred different variables/influences which have shaped the way each individual views a given situation. Most mature healthy people wouldn’t laugh about it but rather be repulsed by NON CONSENSUAL violent forced rape as in your jail house scenario.

What is ridiculous in my view is to get all butt hurt (pardon the pun) about how they view it.

And, in most cases those who make fun of any kind of rape are the immature youth who are actually scared shitless (especially if boys, rarely do you hear girls joking about any kind of rape) about the prospect of ever facing a violent rape by a stronger dominant male.

D

Bend over Fish - take it like a man.

Prison = 5-10 yr vacation for the yearning unfulfilled homosexual.

Seriously, I’ve heard that everybody either gets tried or becomes a victim. Makes sense, it is prison. Solution, don’t commit crime or if you do, don’t be weak.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

Seriously, I’ve heard that everybody either gets tried or becomes a victim. Makes sense, it is prison. Solution, don’t commit crime or if you do, don’t be weak.[/quote]

It is thinking like this that allows “what people heard” to continue forward on the rumor train. TV and movies have dictated “truth” about what happens behind the wire or the wall, and in many cases it is nowhere near the truth. Does rape happen in prison? Of course. Is it a daily ritual? No. Does it happen at random? No, not usually. Someone gets raped as a form of punishment for something, or is paying down debt, or just wants dick in his ass.

Anyone have any idea when someone is no longer a fish?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Loudog75 wrote:

Seriously, I’ve heard that everybody either gets tried or becomes a victim. Makes sense, it is prison. Solution, don’t commit crime or if you do, don’t be weak.

It is thinking like this that allows “what people heard” to continue forward on the rumor train. TV and movies have dictated “truth” about what happens behind the wire or the wall, and in many cases it is nowhere near the truth. Does rape happen in prison? Of course. Is it a daily ritual? No. Does it happen at random? No, not usually. Someone gets raped as a form of punishment for something, or is paying down debt, or just wants dick in his ass.

Anyone have any idea when someone is no longer a fish? [/quote]

Dude, you need to document your experience someday. I think everyone else would find it fascinating. Like you said, there’s a lot of TV that doesn’t tell the truth about it.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

Seriously, I’ve heard that everybody either gets tried or becomes a victim. Makes sense, it is prison. Solution, don’t commit crime or if you do, don’t be weak.[/quote]

You don’t have to commit a crime to get thrown in prison. All you need to is be suspected of the crime and not have the bail money to get out once you’ve been arrested.

“For every 1,000 felony arrests in the South, there were 143 convictions, the department said. In contrast, the annual conviction rates were 58 per 1,000 felony arrests in the West, 60 in the Northeast and 78 in the Middle West.”

Straight from DOJ. Some may have gotten off due to a technicality but many were arrested and not convicted because they were innocent. A woman falsely accusing you of raping her would be an example:

http://news.duke.edu/lacrosseincident/

Read this book called Fish-Memoir of a Boy in a mans Prison. Its by TJ parsell.

He talks about as a 17 y/o kid he landed in prison here in Michigan over a prank. He said when he arrived to prison, he was drugged and gang raped and forced to be the girlfriend of an inmated they called Slide Step, who was 13 years older than him. He also pointed out that the inmates who raped him were all black and were at least ten years older than him and looked liked they lifted weights all the time. He was white and he thinks that had alot to do with his rape. Its a sad story of what he was forced to endure over a four year period.