Principles of Mind Control

The cliff’s notes on becoming a Cult leader and controlling your followers.

Learn and apply

Seems like a lot of work to rule a small group of idiots. Luckily there’s others out there with the ambition to do so. If it weren’t for them, we wouldn’t have this neat vid to watch.

Man, I like the way you think and hope you keep posting stuff here.

You’ll get a lot of static, but that’s because people here just think in conventional ways.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Man, I like the way you think and hope you keep posting stuff here.

You’ll get a lot of static, but that’s because people here just think in conventional ways.[/quote]

That and his whole “Lizard People” thing.

Cool video though.

[quote]TermInNate wrote:That and his whole “Lizard People” thing.

Cool video though.[/quote]

I saw that thread, disagreed with his observations, but thought no less of the guy.

We need more people who look at the world differently. It makes life more interesting.

Ha ha. Thanks.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
TermInNate wrote:That and his whole “Lizard People” thing.

Cool video though.

I saw that thread, disagreed with his observations, but thought no less of the guy.

We need more people who look at the world differently. It makes life more interesting.[/quote]

[quote]Hagar wrote:
If it weren’t for them, we wouldn’t have this neat vid to watch. [/quote]

Or religions!

I actually bought a book on this sort of thing a few weeks ago but haven’t gotten around to it.

Brainwashing by Kathleen Taylor. I just flipped through it now though and it looks too uh science-y for me.

Great skeptical video, covers the topic quite nicely.

Wish these types of things got more attention. Good job on spreading the word. Now if only more topics would get this same treatment…

Interesting video but my toxic mind couldn’t focus for the whole thing.