Princeton University Panics Over Racism

Hey Brick, Did you hear the latest version of Elmer Fudd has had his gun taken off him?He is only allowed to use a scythe now, cause guns are bad. Oh dynamite is still fine too, but only when used by Bugs Bunny. The wokeification continues…

2 Likes

Yes, Elmer Fudd and the rest of the Looney Tunes characters dynamiting, shooting, and bludgeoning each other was definitely more damaging to the minds of young people than the WAP video.

In all seriousness, I have been interested in how this world works since 2011 and in that year I started to read and listen to unpopular sources. Couple that with my own experiences and observations, I would warn friends and family through the years about what we see today. Most would say, “that’s not gonna happen, this is America.” Now these same people have said to me “you were right!”

I have more predictions that are not unique in the slightest, and again, some of these same people say, “it can’t get that bad!” My predictions might not come true, but if they do, I and no one else are going to be laughing.

And you’ve said this before, Americans actually believe that the challenges and misery faced elsewhere in the world cannot possibly be experienced by Americans despite thousands of years of history showing that under certain circumstances, any country can experience them.

Anyone with children who wants their children to live successful lives should take matters seriously. And the irony of this situation is that many people now against the mob have for years supported them in one way or another. People should think about that. I won’t explain it here.

3 Likes

There sum whores in dis house…

1 Like

The entire world is changing and we’re getting old lol. There’s lots of socio-cultural nonsense going down where I live as well. I support some of it. I dislike most of it. All I’m saying is the wold isn’t going to come crashing down and we’ll be fine unless countries put politics over economics pertaining to international relations and start fucking shit up.

1 Like

You FUCKERS were the ones who introduced me to this song in that MSM thread and now I can’t get it out of my head LMAO! I do like the video, though.

1 Like

I don’t believe Kubrick could possibly have filmed such shitty footage.

/srcsm

2 Likes

That’s what they want you to believe… :rofl:

The problem is that the president of Princeton went far beyond urging people to be inclusive to say that racial discrimination is actually currently happening at Princeton, whereas he had certified to the federal government that no such discrimination is taking place in order to get federal funds. People are justified in asking just what the hell is going on here.

The President of Princeton literally, actually claimed his university is racist. He claimed it has been through out his tenure. And he took government grants signing off that they weren’t. It’s pretty simple really.
They were not allowed to get those grants if they knew the university had problems with racism and the president of Princeton put that they do and they knew it in writing.

The way I see it, I would rather racists identify themselves. If they say they are racists, I have no reason to doubt them. I am not, so it’s not my problem. I am not a fan of racists. If the universities are knowingly violating the Civil Rights Act, I don’t want them to have access to my taxes and they should pay it back.

And then Trump can take that money and give it to historically black colleges. lol…

Omg. They should now send out a federal survey to all universities receiving a federal dollar. Do you have a problem with systemic racism? If the answer is yes…

Redirect future funds to historically Black colleges and even k-12 in minor majority schools. Include any reimbursements they may have to make for past acceptance for a fixed number of years.

If they say no…lol

2 Likes

That’s a great idea. Put them in a conundrum, make them sweat.

I think that’s impossible not to do and that putting economic interests and GDP above all else has played an enormous part in getting us into this current mess.

1 Like

I’m not talking about extremes here. All I’m saying is there has to be a balance or it will get even worse in the long run.

1 Like

Princeton and its president have no one to blame but themselves for this “conundrum.” They created it themselves through their own cowardice and duplicity.

They put it in writing. That’s the funniest part. This wasn’t some leaked audio or video where they can claim it was taken out of context. He created the context and put himself and the school right in the middle of it.
You cannot make this stuff up, it’s too funny.
He’s like the kid in class jumping up and down raising both his hands when the teacher asked the question, “Who is a racist in here?” They be like, “Me, me! I am, please call on me!”