Primoteston Shortage in Australia

Valid reasons!

Given that you are operating outside of the medical system, do you need to get all of your bloods done privately?

@narcissusford g,day mate yeah just pop the small circular cap in the middle and that exposes the rubber seal , invert the vial stick your pin through and draw your test out , itā€™s a much cleaner way to dose your test and easier for smaller doses , enjoy mate :+1:t3::muscle:t3::+1:t3: ( I use one pin to draw and one to inject as the rubber can blunt the pin )

Awesome thank you (again)!

Praying to baby jesus that I donā€™t get an inflammatory response from the ether - Iā€™ll know tomorrow when I am due to inject.

@narcissusford no worries bud good luck :+1:t3:

1 Like

Make sure you wipe the rubber with an alcohol wipe each time befor use.

2 Likes

Thanks both! so far so good - I pinned this morning and no lump has emerged which is a promising sign! And yes, it is so much easier working with a vial rather than an ampule!

1 Like

No because i have been legally diagnosed

I read that post, definitely a bit of conjecture about E2 sensitive. I know from experience some endoā€™s are bloody clueless here in OZ, Iā€™m sure youā€™ve came across some. I take all posts with a grain a salt and see what I can find to back it up. Iā€™m more interested in your thyroid, what are you doing for that? are you hyper of hypo thyroid? My numbers are OK just high RT3.

@flash74 I was diagnosed with thyroid Graves Desease ( hyperthyroid ) TSH levels were pretty much zero , T3 and T4 were good but had to go on carbimazole 10mg a day to sort my thyroid out , took about 8 weeks to get my TSH up then I started T . Still taking 5 mg carbimazole maintenance dose at this stage thyroid blood panel next week .

Hey xevox how is that test e going, still going strong? Found it on the net and have just got it delivered today, not due for a shot for another few days

@herbov , hey bud, still going strong. Had a few days off the gym with xmas so im carrying a bit of water atm.

Back to the gym tonight

Sweet, pinned a half mil this morning and genuinely think the Vita is better than pharmacy sustanon!..got a script of the doc for compounded Primoteston so will get that made up and see what that is like compared to vita

I believe the source that sells that particular UGL brand of test also sells primoteston (itā€™s just v expensive), their primoteston is legit (WINK WINK #iveorderedfromthembefore)

Yepp i think you will find with them you wont need to go back to pharma unless they get shutdown. [quote=ā€œunreal24278, post:153, topic:246452, full:trueā€]
I believe the source that sells that particular UGL brand of test also sells primoteston (itā€™s just v expensive), their primoteston is legit (WINK WINK #iveorderedfromthembefore)
[/quote]

They sure do, i wonder how much they sell. Or if they have an exchange program muhahaha

Dodgy as shit though

Has anybody been able to get Primoteston again? have been using cream and levels are way to inconsistentā€¦

I never ran out, pharmacy stocked up for me just before the shortage!!!

haha smart man. but itā€™s still ongoing?

Ssustonon 250 , I have always paid about $6.50 usa $ here in Asia but has been unavailable here for the last 6 months

Apparently it will not become available again in Australia till Feb 2020. There is also a shortage of Sustanon 250

So are compounding pharmacies compounding injectable test or not? If so, can someone email me a pharmacy that does it. I donā€™t want to switch to androgelā€¦