To assist just that extra without having blood pres problems
Was thinking of primo or masteron as also heard it builds slow good
Muscle as well as assiat in not getting new fat in middle
Which would you say is best
Masteron or primo in quality to low sides
Was thinking of 200mg a week with 200mg or bit more Tcyp a week

Comments will be appreciated
Thanks

If you’re going to run Primo you’d better be ready to spend at least a grand. Only primo that is trust worthy is pharma grade and it runs $100+ for a 100mg/ml vial. I’ve never ran it but the consensus seems to be 500-1000mg for 12-16 weeks. Just get the mast and enjoy the balding.

Haha, i am halve bald already. But genetically
So there is no bad other sides with masteron and
Still gives good muscle mass build?

Want to keep bloodpressure and those bad sides
To the lowest

Thanks

you’d be better off just bumping up your test

Maybe bump up test a bit and then also some deca which is also not bad for blood pressure etc
I still have vial of deca 300 left.
Deca does drop t levels but how i understand is it only drop your own making
Of T not the T injected. My T so low not even a big factor
In region just below 200 without T addition
Fairly low

I ran primo recently alongside test and deca, and dropped it. I dropped it because I really was noticing some prostate issues, which went away fairly shortly after I dropped it from the cycle. Kind of funny, it is the steroid that supposedly has zero sides, and its the only one that I noticed a significant side from, other than acne from the other stuff. And this run would possibly crush your estrogen level without some test. I’d run at least a TRT dose with it, if you decide to do it

[quote]Mc777 wrote:
I ran primo recently alongside test and deca, and dropped it. I dropped it because I really was noticing some prostate issues, which went away fairly shortly after I dropped it from the cycle. Kind of funny, it is the steroid that supposedly has zero sides, and its the only one that I noticed a significant side from, other than acne from the other stuff. And this run would possibly crush your estrogen level without some test. I’d run at least a TRT dose with it, if you decide to do it [/quote]

It probably wasnt primo

[quote]Mc777 wrote:
I ran primo recently alongside test and deca, and dropped it. I dropped it because I really was noticing some prostate issues, which went away fairly shortly after I dropped it from the cycle. Kind of funny, it is the steroid that supposedly has zero sides, and its the only one that I noticed a significant side from, other than acne from the other stuff. And this run would possibly crush your estrogen level without some test. I’d run at least a TRT dose with it, if you decide to do it [/quote]

Sounds like someone sold you masteron

Both can be use in cutting cycle. Primo could protect fast twitch muscle. I just ordered 1-test cyp, since i like use m1t for cutting cycle.1t cyp is cheaper than primo, and has similar result.

Most primo is fake. So good luck sourcing.
Better off to stick with masteron or maybe consider winstrol.

my $0.02

[quote]Victor9 wrote:
Primo could protect fast twitch muscle. [/quote]

Huh?!?

If you trust your source, and cost isn’t an issue, I’d personally add primo at 400mg. Primo adds more muscle (though not dramatically) without sides, it is rather pricy. I love both but personally rarely run primo due to price. I run mast year round with my cruises and blasts, and add primo once or twice a year.

I prefer Primo. No aromatize. Masteron gets you aggressive.
Primo is a rich man’s Deca.

first I’ve ever heard that Masteron and Primo are similar. I disagree.

What i mean on similar is they both same derivative and also helps with estrogen(to lower)

But yes there is a differance

If you’re going to run masteron, it has to be a minimum of 400mg/week.

Mast E is also hard to come by, so you’ll have to pin Test Cyp 1-2x week but masteron EOD minimum.

Waiting for stock as supplier closed till mid April
Will push up Tcyp dose in meantime