Primobolan: Better Cutter or Lean Bulker?

Thats $200 for 45iu. Pretty decent. I could get 36iu pharma grade pens for $200 but again I just don’t trust it. I also hear the stuff thats claimed pharmacy and has real pharmacy names but UGL sourced is the most faked.

How long have you been taking the MK?

I can buy lower quality UGL for $75 for 100 iu. The supplier’s high end stuff is $125 for 100 iu. Perhaps it is bunk, but I might roll the dice on it and just do a blood test to confirm it is legit?

Is there something I am missing with that thought process? Perhaps contamination? Does a big rise in IGF-1 not always equal a big rise in GH?

About 6 months at this point. Low dose at night. My natural IGF-1 is trash. Somewhere around 110 average range (100-270). I will be testing it’s effects tomorrow with blood work.

My experience so far is that primo is great as a recomp tool. I really don’t care about weight, I just care what I see in the mirror and so far so good.

I have def noticed a difference especially in recovery since beginning it. Unfortunately in my state they apparently can’t test IGF levels for whatever reason so I can only go off feel. After this cycle ends I may continue with the GH at a lower dose and see how it goes.

That’s a good dose of primo, you should get some good results. I added 200mg to normal TRT for a while and that was enough for me to appreciate it. I hear you on the post blast issues. I added HGH to end of blast and early cruise, last dose last night. I was pretty happy with it. I’ll go a few weeks, get my bloods level before I test for MD again, then likely add something low dose to TRT for a modified cruise. I still have that NPP laying around, might try just 100mg. I was lucky with no sides before, don’t know if i should mess with the deca gods again lol. My only other option is EQ but with the frequency of my bloods it doesnt fit. I’d do Primo with you but I want to keep as much hair as I can for a touch longer before its gone lol.

The GH run I’m looking at is a mix of pharma and UGL. Basically 4iu of pharma and 2iu of UGL eod (or maybe MWF, based on that study data). The purpose is to obviously stretch things out further by using a high quality UGL but make the base pharma. FYI Chinese pharma—like an actual, real brand sold in Chinese pharmacies and approved by their health system—is ~$1-1.50 less per iu than US pharma brands. It’s a good middle ground between spending a fortune for a US brand name and buying stuff made in a fruit dehydration facility in Wuhan.

1 Like

So as stated above, I’ve been struggling with the decision to cut or bulk, with a small cache of Primo sitting in my bathroom drawer calling my name.

I was walking by one of those huge glass walls in the airport the other day, caught a glimpse of myself and said, “Holy crap! I look no different than the average fluffy middle-age man, just with big traps. This is bull crap!”

So, while a wish, wish, wish I could run high test, high primo, and lean bulk these next few months, it’s just time to cut. I’m interested to see what primo can do for me in a cut.

Cutting normally goes very, very badly for me. Hence, why I’m still fluffy after a year on gear. I ALWAYS lose muscle faster than fat, even on 200mgs of Test. I HATE cutting with a passion! I’m hoping things will be different with Primo added in this time.

Cutting cycle will be 200Test/500Primo for 12 weeks, starting today, and will be logged in my cycle log linked below
Professor Hulk Cycle Log

7 Likes