Primobolan and SHBG

I recently came across the following on a primo profile: “The steroid also shows efficiency to recover and enhance the stages of active and total testosterone by promoting sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and luteinizing hormone (LH).”

Does this mean primo can increase SHBG? Also, which steroids could increase SHBG or decrease it the least for a user that already experiences low SHBG?

[quote]blitzalpha wrote:
I recently came across the following on a primo profile: “The steroid also shows efficiency to recover and enhance the stages of active and total testosterone by promoting sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and luteinizing hormone (LH).”

Does this mean primo can increase SHBG? Also, which steroids could increase SHBG or decrease it the least for a user that already experiences low SHBG?[/quote]

most AAS actually reduce SHBG. however, SHBG might be useful, in that it allows test to circulate in the body longer. low SHBG makes test more “available,” but it results in a shorter life in the body.

as far as Primo raising LH, i simply don’t believe it. unless you could find actual data showing that to be true, i think that write-up is partially some old “bro-science”