Primobolan and Anavar

It seem to me that you not only don’t know what drugs to run (Deca and Test or Var and Primo are poles apart in types of result elicited) you also are not sure how long to run them for (2 weeks or 8 weeks - again, vastly different options).

I would suggest you decide exactly what you need from a cycle - as determining the goals will help you in deciding EXACTLY which drugs to use - and the esters will then become a factor when looking at secondary factors such as cycle length and PCT, etc.

So firstly you would decide if it is performance or physique you want to focus your efforts towards. They are not totally independent of one another but it is still important in the decision process.

Then what types of performance or physique results you are looking for - as a fighter i would assume they will be loosely based around strength increases but do you have a weight category to stick to or can you gain more. Do you WANT to gain anything or maintain? Will you be able to remove excess bulk if you needed to or will you need to be on point throughout?
Of course then it moves towards your training and… and i feel i am doing too much ‘work’ here so i will stop there.

But you get the idea i hope.

I would choose the cheaper and more effective Masteron Prop for lean muscle and strength rather than Primo Ace - Primo Acetate is an un-methylated oral and needs to be used in MASSIVE daily doses to account for the first pass - this means of 100mg/day, the weekly dose is going to be considerably less than 700mg.

Anavar is a good compound IMO for fighters and as such if you can afford REAL stuff, then you might like it.

Then Testosterone - IME Tesp Prop shouldn’t hurt more than anyother test - and IME it doesn’t. You need to find a pharm supplier or a GOOD UGL - which are increasingly hard to find it seems.

Boldenone for cycles of longer than 4 or 6 weeks… added to Test to increase anabolism with little further increase in regular side effects. A beginner such as yourself should notice it’s effects quite well over time.

Nandrolone at a dose of 200mg with cabergoline is very effective at building muscle and will give your joints a break - although i suspect you are young and wont have issue there yet.

1. HGH is highly benificial to fighters (or any high impact sport), it would accelerate tissue repair from all the trauma you receive.

2. If you inject UGL testosterone propionate in your quad for the first time, you will feel significant pain on the next day.

3. Methenolone acetate (primobolan tablet) is an oral steroid. I have not seen real primobolan tabs in years, mostly fakes or UGL clone. You will need to take at least 100mg per day on top your anavar, for a effective stack. Brand name Primobolan tabs + Anavar stack is VERY EXPENSIVE.

4. I would expect competitive MMA athletes to be more “macho” and “hardcore”. You really should run some proper stacks.

proper injectable stacks
    Testosterone Propionate/Nandrolone Phenylpropionates/Drostanolone Propionate
    50/50/50 mg for 6 + weeks
    for a stronger effect, more toxic drugs such as trenbolone or stanazolol can be used in place of nandrolone.
    Trenbolone kills my endurance and I get sore joints from stanzolol, so i wouldn’t recommend it.

Good oral stack for MMA
    Primobolan tabs / Anavar / Nolvadex
    150 mg / 50mg / 10mg daily

Oral-Turinabol / Anavar / Nolvadex
    40mg /50mg / 10mg

Dianabol / Anavar /Nolvadex (if you can handle the crazy pumps, your back will lock up from repetitive kicks)
    20mg / 50mg / 10mg

Run for 8+ weeks for good gains. HCG recommend for endo test output, niacin + nolvadex for HDL. People tend to focus too much on liver toxivity, bloat, acne and overlook the devastating effect on lipid profile.

Another cost effective option is to run low moderate amount of Boldenone/testosterone (swith between boldenone and test every 3 month) as a base with HCG year around, and cycle orals as required. This is very popular in fitness modeling.

Boldenone (Testosterone) / HCG
    400-300 mgã??/ 250iu EOD

Turinabol
    40mg ED for 8 weeks (leading up to a photo shoot or whatever )

You should really do some more research and make up your mind.

Hi guys,

Thank you soooo much for all the info. It was beyond what i expected from this thread, but i appreciate it nonetheless.

I started this thread for a very specific, maybe a little asinine, question. I wasn’t looking for a cycle design, but totally appreciate all your suggestions.

I have been reading/researching AAS for around 8 months now, and still not fully committed myself to a proper cycle (lol, i know, just have a perfectionist mentality). I’ve also gained a relatively broad amount of knowledge on endicronology in general, which has probably just added to my confusion.

I was just wondering about the synergy of Anavar and Primo, as i had earlier abandoned the idea of oxymetholone and var for various reasons.

I was also interested in the libido effects of test, you know, “just for fun” ;). I was under teh impression that you need proper testosterone for this effects - and compounds such as primo, var, dianobol etc. will only shut you down in this regard without the libido effect. That was just an idle wondering.

So yes, i know this is incoherent in many ways.

I guess when i originally started, my objectives were 10-15lbs of lean mass over 6-8 weeks in total (whether its 2-on-2-off or not) with MAIN focus on strength, strength endurance, agression, recovery etc…

I wanted a 2-on-2-off as research leads me to believe that the gains will be slow and steady, with particular focus on strength and aggression.

Again, tho, a thread like this was mainly just clarifying certain questions i had in my mind which may sound really dumb but hey.

mephistopheles, this is interesting:

Good oral stack for MMA
Primobolan tabs / Anavar / Nolvadex
150 mg / 50mg / 10mg daily

This was what i was thinking i was going to do - BUT, i wanted a strong libido throughout and thought i had to have test in there. Is test not necessary on this cycle?

Also, injenction pain etc… I think i should avoid anything that would prevent me from training as hard as i intend to between september-november, so i think any propionate cycle should be left until my next one, which could be more body recomposition related.

Also also, Oral-Turinabol, shit, never heard of this drug. This looks very interesting. Might take up another month of research lol

Also also also, HGH is far out of my price range at this time.

haha, yeah, sorry and thank you!

As you will have gathered from my first post(s) in this thread - i am not in favour of primo/Var. Not only is the price astronomical (EVEN trade-priced base powder Primobolan Acetate is extortionate) but there is not any synergy to speak of (as far as i know or can see) and the effects are NOT there to be had for the cost.

Homestly, if GH isn’t in your price range, then Primobolan should be forgotten. Those members who can run 1.5g of primobolan a week are NOT using the type of suppliers you will be using.

6 weeks of Primobolan Acetate at 150mg/day (what i would choose to use as a minimum, orally too) equals 6.3 grams.
From a regular priced online pharmacy that i use occasionally for certain difficult to get ancillaries, that comes to a little over $630 (@ $63 per 625mg or 25x25mg) - and they are UG not pharm grade.
So now you can see what was meant when we said ‘expensive’.

If you took 300mg/wk of Test Prop (as a dose that would give similar if not greater results in muscle and strength than the Primo IMO) from the same source, that comes to - wait for it… $88. That gives you 2 vials of 10mlx100mg or 2g. This covers the 1.8g needed for 6 weeks at 300mg/wk with a little to spare.

Of course prices will vary but it gives one an idea what one is working with.

Now… back to the Testosterone… lol!

Yeah well i’m hoping if i buy the test propionate powder and mix it myself… then it would be less likely to put me out of action legs wise or any other wise… yes!!!

Generally, the lower the concentration of test prop, the less painful it is. This applies for well brewed prop. Prop is most often 100mg/ml whereas enanthate is normally 250mg/ml. This tends to make prop more expensive per mg. Some sources’ 100mg/ml prop is very smooth and virtually painless. Some sources use EO (Ethyl Oleate) as a carrier in their test prop. It tends to be painless for most although it does not agree with everyone. Amounts of BA and BB used also can affect painfulness.

Fucking thing!

What’s the point?! Orals only?? that’s it? That’s just wrong.

Fuck it, i wont don ANYTHIGN during my 50 day training programme… unless, pinning in the glutes? Will that allow me to get up next morning at 6.30am and go on my 2 mile run followed by hill sprints and then train conditioing exercises in the evening such as but not limited to more shuttle-sprints, 100 kicks both legs, knees and grappling work?

This is why, primo, anavar and proviron for libido. This is why.

Or what, Test butyrate, does that hurt?

Just wish i wasn’t so fucking good looking and/or socially gifted >:(

Incidentally, when i was 10, the doctor gave me an injection that left my entire shoulder/arm region immobile for a whole week. I remember, my mum had it too.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Generally, the lower the concentration of test prop, the less painful it is. This applies for well brewed prop. Prop is most often 100mg/ml whereas enanthate is normally 250mg/ml. This tends to make prop more expensive per mg. Some sources’ 100mg/ml prop is very smooth and virtually painless. Some sources use EO (Ethyl Oleate) as a carrier in their test prop. It tends to be painless for most although it does not agree with everyone. Amounts of BA and BB used also can affect painfulness.[/quote]

You ever home brewed and found no issues? My “source” has 99.1% Assay good stuff. I read that website where it says if i mix 50mg/ml concentrations, then there should be no pain. Would like personal experiences re: this tho.

Also, sorry now, this i well meandring, and i’ll understand if you’re all bored of it.

Test suspension is meant to be way worse than propionate in the pain area, not to mention the inconvenience of an even shorter half-life. So what, Test Base the SAME thing in both these regards? Would that be the way to go?

Cos even if i use test, i wouldn’t dose more than say 300mg a week, and really on Anavar in a 2 off 2 on protocl to achieve the goals i had.

If you get really good and smooth test prop it should only hurt the first few times. You should still be able to perform. As your body gets used to the test prop, it should be a non issue. Nothing is written in stone, but I think this applies pretty broadly. Again if the stuff is not smooth or poorly brewed, it will be continually painful unless you dilute it with more oil and filter it.

I haven’t brewed, but many here do on a regular basis. Have friends of yours already used your source’s prop? If so what was their feedback?

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
You ever home brewed and found no issues? My “source” has 99.1% Assay good stuff. I read that website where it says if i mix 50mg/ml concentrations, then there should be no pain. Would like personal experiences re: this tho.[/quote]

ya… have you ever used ‘your source’?

Also the purity of powder is not the issue - but as DH mentioned, lower concentration products will almost certainly be pain free… so yes, 50mg/ml would be a lower (than 100mg/ml) concentration. You COULD (as also mentioned) also buy decent product and filter sterile oil into it to make the 100mg/ml now 100mg/2ml or 50mg/ml.

BTW - Test Suspension is a suspension of Test no ester.

I would suggest you forget about ‘Test Butryate’ and homebrewing with that ‘broad knowledge of endocrinology’ your 8 months of reading achieved, and stick to known and pre-produced products that work.

IMO you should suck it up - unless the product has a very high concentration of alcohol in it - then the pain WILL subside after you stretch before the AM run. It will be of even less significance when your daily volume of ~0.4ml (for your total of around 300mg/wk) is split between two shoulders, two lats, two biceps and maybe two glutes.

[quote] Brook wrote:
WyldFlower wrote:
You ever home brewed and found no issues? My “source” has 99.1% Assay good stuff. I read that website where it says if i mix 50mg/ml concentrations, then there should be no pain. Would like personal experiences re: this tho.

ya… have you ever used ‘your source’?

Also the purity of powder is not the issue - but as DH mentioned, lower concentration products will almost certainly be pain free… so yes, 50mg/ml would be a lower (than 100mg/ml) concentration. You COULD (as also mentioned) also buy decent product and filter sterile oil into it to make the 100mg/ml now 100mg/2ml or 50mg/ml.

BTW - Test Suspension is a suspension of Test no ester.

I would suggest you forget about ‘Test Butryate’ and homebrewing with that ‘broad knowledge of endocrinology’ your 8 months of reading achieved, and stick to known and pre-produced products that work.

IMO you should suck it up - unless the product has a very high concentration of alcohol in it - then the pain WILL subside after you stretch before the AM run. It will be of even less significance when your daily volume of ~0.4ml (for your total of around 300mg/wk) is split between two shoulders, two lats, two biceps and maybe two glutes.[/quote]

Nice one Brook! i have no further use for this thread.

Also, don’t be so patronising.

cheers all!

Am i allowed to be patronising when it is my intention?

it’ll give me a sad face

:frowning:

Oh… i was thinking about this - and if you really want orals etc… then stack synergistic ones…

Dbol and Anavar… Drol and Winstrol… Drol and Primobolan.

If you really wanted to, i don’t see much wrong with three drugs if one is the unmethylated Primobolan Acetate…

IMO

Yeah, cheers Brook. Was just wondering if you could combine two low-androgenic “roids”, which i guess is stupid by definition.

Prolly suck it up with the test p low dose and anavar and see how i go.

Greetings to Brook. As for Wyldflower, well, after reading all of these posts, I’m kinda disoriented. Maybe I’m still just lightheaded as I just got back from a great workout at the gym. Now, let me get this straight.

We have a guy who says he’s an MMA competitor who doesn’t want to experience any pain from an injection? Gee, my son’s an MMA pracitioner who has trained in NY and Philly with the Gracies. I watch the fights. These guys beat the fucking bejeezus out of each other every time they’re in the ring. They frequently end up with broken bones, etc. Injection pain? WTF!

As for AAS info, dude, you just got what would translate into hundreds of dollars of medical consultation information, assuming that you could get it (which you couldn’t from any typical medical practitioner who doesn’t know jack shit about AAS). I hate to sound so condescending, but I don’t perceive the degree of appreciation and respect that should be directed to the gentlemen who took the time to offer the benefits of their years of experience and knowledge.