T Nation

Primobolan Advise

Me and a friend has bought some primo, and the cycle is going like this: 200ml ew for 8 weeks.

the question is, should we inject 200mg once fx monday, or take 100ml monday and 100mg thursday?

hope someone can help us.

and thanks beforhand for any adivse.

Sorry!! i ment mg not ml heeh…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

dont waste your money on primo at the low dose.you will see nothing.spend it on more beef instead

[quote]DKz(JoneZ) wrote:
Me and a friend has bought some primo, and the cycle is going like this: 200ml ew for 8 weeks.

the question is, should we inject 200mg once fx monday, or take 100ml monday and 100mg thursday?

hope someone can help us.

and thanks beforhand for any adivse. [/quote]

the cycle is of only primo?
if yes i think 200ml @week is a too small dosage.

I’m using 200mlE3D with mast and test e (200-200-200 e3D) and I feel and see nice results (on the cut side of the targets).

But next time I think I’ll rise the dose to 300 E3d…

I know its pretty weak, but that said i alson know that its the one with minimal side effects… and this is our first inject cycle, so our mind are made up on this drug.

but are you saying that we should up the dose to 300?

I think i get the message now (i hope heh) ;).

[quote]DKz(JoneZ) wrote:
but are you saying that we should up the dose to 300?[/quote]

IMHO you should rise at least at 200mg E3D.
If you can afford more… do it.

On my body, with my current cycle in the future I’ll rise at 300 E3D.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

300mg is still ‘pissing in the wind’ IMO, and I think that what cadav was saying is that he would up thje dose to 300mg/wk next time, but he’s running two other steroids alongside it.
[/quote]

I means next time i’ll use 300mg E3D instead of 200mg E3D

:slight_smile:

I agree 100%

[quote] bushy
Trust me on this - yes, I have run primo at 2500mg/wk, and it was lovely, with extreme vascularity, lots of anabolicity, and no sides (that I could see or measure).
[/quote]

Bushy, you are the man! :smiley:
Would you like to give us (me …) more info on that primo cycle?

frequence of IM, effects(fat loss mainly), lenght, PCT… I think it is very intresting!

Trust me on this - yes, I have run primo at 2500mg/wk, and it was lovely, with extreme vascularity, lots of anabolicity, and no sides (that I could see or measure).

[/quote]

In doing research, I have read conflicting information on the severity of Primo on the hairline. Through your experience and knowledge,how does primo compare to other AAS as far as hair loss is concerned?

[quote]cadav wrote:
bushy

Bushy, you are the man! :smiley:
Would you like to give us (me …) more info on that primo cycle?

frequence of IM, effects(fat loss mainly), lenght, PCT… I think it is very intresting![/quote]

Bushy I’m also very interested in your Primo cycle as well. What (if anything) did you stack it with, at what dosage, frequency and length of time for each drug.

We all know Primo is expensive and weak but in addition to the positives like the fact that there are very negligent sides if any I was under the impression also that your diet can be shit too.

By this I don’t mean eating cheeseburgers and ho-ho’s, but that you don’t have to focus on high calorie/high protein to get it to work…is this true? To again emphasize what I’m saying, if you eat a bunch of fat you’re wasting what could be a nice cutting cycle, but what if you ate a banana for breakfast with a cup of coffee and ate a protein bar or shake for lunch and some veggies for dinner (ie. extremely low calorie pussy diet) does it even matter with Primo?

Reason I ask is that I struggle eating clean and high calorie but I can eat clean and low calorie; but is it really possible to gain muscle on this type of diet in combination with primo?

Obviously if I stack any other steroid out there I’m gonna need the calories to work those drugs so is a primo only/low calorie cycle when you’re going as high as 2k to 2500mg weekly worth trying? (ignoring the fact that it is costly)

Mousse wrote:
Reason I ask is that I struggle eating clean and high calorie but I can eat clean and low calorie; but is it really possible to gain muscle on this type of diet in combination with primo?

Obviously if I stack any other steroid out there I’m gonna need the calories to work those drugs so is a primo only/low calorie cycle when you’re going as high as 2k to 2500mg weekly worth trying? (ignoring the fact that it is costly)

Like you, I can eat clean OR I can eat high calorie, but not both with any consistancy. However powdered oats have helped with that recently. I still have days where my digestive system just seems sluggish and any food that I put in, seems to sit for ages, even my liquid meals from the blender, coupled with digestive enzymes and/or probiotics.

How often do you take probiotics?

I have leaned out whilst bulking, twice.

The first was on 2500mg test/wk, plus some a’dex.

The second was on prop, tren, a little GH and some metformin, CLA, ALA and lots of green tea.

I definitely preferred the second method as being kinder on my system, plus the CLA and green tea etc have numerous benefits besides prepping your six-pack for the beach.

bushy[/quote]

thanks…btw; “You know how it is when you get out of breath or that restricted feeling in your chest after climbing 6 flights of stairs with your bookbag, and then it takes you ages to cool down, so you’re hot and bothered most of the way through lectures, etc?”
…from what I understand that is strictly a tren side.

I’m runnin’ 2.5 ml’s every 5th day (thats equivalent to 250 mgs/E5day). On top of that 40mg’s t-bol a/d (8wks). Although i’m leaning down i’m still putting on lean mass.

Primo is one of the weakest steroids (mg for mg) out there. As such, 200mg is a really low dose - equivalent to probably 100mg of test /wk.

At this kind of dose, you are unlikely to see any significant results.

I say ‘unlikely’ because thwere are those who claim to see worthwhile results of tiny doses like this. Personally I think the placebo effect has a big part to play in these kind of success stories.

Bushy[/quote]

Due to it’s difficulty in obtaining (for me), I haven’t used Primo in a long time.

But when I did, I loved the stuff. Too bad that was back in the days when I didn’t do a whole lot of bloodwork like I do now.

I am one of those where 200 mg of Primo a week for 12 weeks was very beneficial. I personally don’t believe it was placebo…but I can’t dispute the idea that it might be.

I did do bloodwork during a Primo/Dbol cycle…that my friends was MOST excellent for me. But I’m pretty distressed that I have no blood data from using just primo alone.

I must rectify that situation.

Mousse wrote:

Like you, I can eat clean OR I can eat high calorie, but not both with any consistancy. However powdered oats have helped with that recently. I still have days where my digestive system just seems sluggish and any food that I put in, seems to sit for ages, even my liquid meals from the blender, coupled with digestive enzymes and/or probiotics.

I have leaned out whilst bulking, twice.

The first was on 2500mg test/wk, plus some a’dex.

The second was on prop, tren, a little GH and some metformin, CLA, ALA and lots of green tea.

I definitely preferred the second method as being kinder on my system, plus the CLA and green tea etc have numerous benefits besides prepping your six-pack for the beach.

bushy[/quote]

2500 mg of test a week. Holy Moly! Bushy, you are indeed my hero!!