Primo/Winny Cycle

I would like to know while on this cycle if it is more effective to train with more reps during my workout or to go heavier and less reps. My goals from this cycle are to lean up while preserving as much of my muscle as possible. I am 23 yrs old, 5’11, 205 lbs., 17% bodyfat. I would like to get down to 190 lbs. Also as far as diet I’ve been going low calorie eating lean about 4x a day (including protein shakes). Should I be eating more according to my goals? Please give me some feedback. Thanks.

Dude, you really need to provide more information than that. And I have to imagine, you are going to get flamed by the masses. I’ll be nice and try to help you out. When you say “more reps”, what the hell does that mean? If you typically do 2 reps, yes, do more. If you typically do 65 reps, do less. How long have you been training? At 23, I was training for 6 years and no where close to my genetic potential. You’re eating only four times a day?? Try at least doubling that with quality meals. I’m sure you can reach your goals with a good diet and training routine. From what I can see, you shouldn’t even be considering primo and winny at this point. I’m trying to tell you like it is. If you want more advice on training and diet, let me know.

I continue to lift moderately heavy when cutting, it preserves muscle size and density.