Primo Only Cycle?

any advice on wot kind of dosage per week and how many weeks i wud run it for would help me alot thanks

You have two other threads going in which you essentially asked people to do the research for you. You have now started another. What makes you think this will be different?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You have two other threads going in which you essentially asked people to do the research for you. You have now started another. What makes you think this will be different?

[/quote]

Exactly…and for those who missed the first one

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/3_week_of_cycle

if you dont like it dont write, end of

If you cant write in at least semi proper english then don’t post.

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
if you dont like it dont write, end of[/quote]

how about if you don’t like to do your own research then nobody will like to help you…end of “story” you forgot to add another word…at least you spelled all of them correctly in your sentence fragment…

DG

Ok I agree with these guys but we are all meant to help out here,

So I will say 500mg per week for 10 weeks. If you can do 600mg a week.

Bushy knows about this alot better than most.

I have used 200mg a week and saw some very minor growth, which i kept. I now would not use it alone, but if i did, and was more of a novice than i am these days, i wouldnt use any less than 400mg… and i really wouldnt expect much from less than 600mg/wk.

The thing is, why use primo? it is expensive and at that dose, suppressive. you may as well go woth a stronger preparation that will give better gains for less cost… say masteron, maybe eq, or of course a low dose test.

JJ

He may feel more comfy with primo as it is looked at as the safest steroid, and who knows he may want to just get a nice body and not compete as a bodybuilder. I mean I admit I dont want to compete lol fuck I dont even do this to get a bodybuilders body, I just do it for myself and to look half decent.

Hey brook, have you used Test and Primo with each other?
If so how did you find it?

nope… just separately…

IF he wants a nice aesthetic… fine… BUT still primo isnt much needed to achieve that… all the other ones i suggested are good at that. Primo would be too - but expensively so IMO.

take Eq for eg. cheaper, more size, comfortable… for most.

Back when i used to cycle deca and proviron - i had a very nice athletic body, and that was what i wanted (i wasnt interested in competing then)… 11-12 stone and lean.

Deca is a good drug for quality in my experience.

JJ

thanks guys, i have already got the primo thats why am so interested in were to put it as i also have deca and sust but want an athletic body more then a bodybuilders