T Nation

Primo Only Cycle + HCG + PCT


#1

I've done research and everything is totally conflicting...

Tons of people say you MUST run Test alongside a Primo cycle, especially a low dose one.

let me explain my situation..

I did one pin of primo (200mgs), and I'm scheduled to do another pin today at 100mgs, so 300mgs a week. I know it's low, but this my very first cycle of anything, so I wanted to check it out and cut a little while maintaining lean muscle, that's it, that's all.

I like the profile of primo, that's why I chose it over others.

here's wehre I made my mistake.

I know the person I got it from, and he is quite reputable, but perhaps a little unreliable when it comes to information as it would be.

He told me that on a 12 week cycle of Primo (300mgs/week) it wouldn't shut me down and WOULD NOT need any PCT or HCG to go along side this cycle.

I trusted this information based on his reputation, and I now believe this to be a mistake.

The good part is this.. I've only done 200mgs thus far and if I stop now I won't need any PCT or anything. I can prepare myself better, get all the right stuff, and then start over.

However, I'm reading that most people don't start HCG until week 2 anyways, or is this also bad info. You'll have to excuse me guys, as I am new to this, and I have read a lot of info. So without getting into too much more detail and whining, here's where I could use some help.

First of all, what do you think about the initial advice that was given to me?
Secondly, assuming the advice I got was incorrect, does HCG usually start on week 2 anyways.

Perhaps someone could quickly outline an 8 and 12 week program including HCG and PCT for me, adn in return I'll give you a kick ass stock tip!! haha.

No but really, if anyone could outline something for me that would be great. every site I goto and read up there is so much conflicting info that it makes my head spin. I'm also not opposed to upping the dosage to a max of 400mgs/week, but I DO NOT want to risk my HPTA in the meatime.

Thanks so much for reading, and thanks in advance for any and all advice given.

Cheers!


#2

What are your stats and age?

Read the stickies on these forums for info. The most basic cycle you could run is test. You won’t need to PCT off that low dose of primo.

Don’t know what’s up with people coming on here lately and not wanting to run test…


#3

[quote]nooberific wrote:
What are your stats and age?

Read the stickies on these forums for info. The most basic cycle you could run is test. You won’t need to PCT off that low dose of primo.

Don’t know what’s up with people coming on here lately and not wanting to run test…[/quote]

I really have no specific reason to not want to run test other than I’m not trying to bulk up at all. I’m 36, 5’10" 185 Lbs 16% bf


#4

you will need to do a PCT after a cycle of primo, even if it is only using a low dose.

Honestly, you’d be better off doing a low dose test cycle. 99% of people can do so without sides and recover fully.


#5

To clarify I was saying you wouldn’t need PCT off just the one injection you had, if you decided to quit now…

You WOULD need PCT if you decided to run a low dose primo cycle…

Just clarifying as I read that and noticed it was confusing.


#6

[quote]Super-B- wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
What are your stats and age?

Read the stickies on these forums for info. The most basic cycle you could run is test. You won’t need to PCT off that low dose of primo.

Don’t know what’s up with people coming on here lately and not wanting to run test…[/quote]

I really have no specific reason to not want to run test other than I’m not trying to bulk up at all. I’m 36, 5’10" 185 Lbs 16% bf[/quote]

dude… at that size, and not having a desire to bulk, steroids are ridiculous. Terrible idea. Diet and hard work in the gym would easily yield the improvements you’re looking for. You should seriously consider ending the cycle today.


#7

anyone else think it’s weird that we have two threads asking the same obscure question?


#8

[quote]Yogi wrote:
anyone else think it’s weird that we have two threads asking the same obscure question?[/quote]

I was just thinking that, since they’re the top 2 threads right now.

I think the biggest question is why anyone gets confused about PCT anymore. It couldn’t be more simple. Always do a PCT, and always use a SERM. period.


#9

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I think the biggest question is why anyone gets confused about PCT anymore. It couldn’t be more simple. Always do a PCT, and always use a SERM. period. [/quote]