Primo instead of Test for TRT

I was running just test prop for my TRT but as mentioned before, I was getting too many mood swings. I thought it may be due to fluctuating levels even though I was injecting it everyday, so I thought it would help to have a constant level as well. I dont know, just an experiment.

SB

How’s the pip on primo? I’ve heard varying accounts of it and am curious.

Its not worse than Test Prop. It does feel like something has been injected, but Test Prop literally used to cripple me without it being mixed with some Mast.

SB

Update:

I’m really enjoying this cycle. Mentally its good, I suffer anxiety and relationship paranoia but so far its not been too bad.

Weight wise, I’m 2kg (4.4lbs) up and im in my 3rd week. I’m not expecting large increases in weight as its a dry cycle, but 4.4lbs up and a slight decrease in BF so far is a good sign.

I’m just so damn tight though. I feel I need to stretch every 10 minutes. It’s not a problem but just an observation. Nipples flare up every so often so I take 10mg of Nolva and it seems to subside.

And the erections, sometimes they’re painful as hell!

So far so good, I want to gain around 5kg of muscle by the end of it and I will be happy. Then I will move straight into my cut.

SB

Maybe consider adding some npp. I too hated deca for the same reasons, but have found as I age, that less dose and longer duration is the way to go if I do use it. Npp is superior in my estimation, and was a nice addition the last time I ran primo. If you drop the test entirely, I would definitely keep some mast or proviron in there, although your hairline might not thank you if you are prone. Maybe hcg?

Long time Juice. How have you been? I’m surprised you still post here.

In regards to NPP, I’m terrified of deca dick or NPP pee pee as they call it. Did you get deca dick and avoid any issues with npp? If so, what dose did you use?

SB

I rarely post here, but still check in and lurk from time to time. Deca was usually harsh on me towards the end of cycles, and then obviously during recovery. Now if I do run it (and currently am) it’s a longer duration at a lower dose. I’ve used npp several times, and actually prefer it over deca. Similar effects, but in and out quicker. You’re a low dose guy, basically a micro doser in a lot of cases, so it’s tough to suggest a dosage. My dosages are quite lower than they used to be. You find as you get older, have different goals, and actually figure some things out about this racket…you don’t need, and probably never did need, massive doses to get the job done. Low dose long duration for me now. Anyways, I have used npp at all kinds of dosages, but liked 150 mg 3x per week best, and did think it had nice synergy with primo when combined. Since you’re such a responder, you could go pretty low, but make sure its 3x per week or eod, and keep the test in there at a trt level minimum.

Just thought show some progress. You dont have much to compare to but can visibily see dry gains. Vascularity also coming through. 13 weeks to the show.

SB

I will definitely look into giving that a go.

I wholeheartedly agree, low doses is the way to go now. Slow and steady consistent gains. I dont even know how we used to do those high dose cycles, walking around bloated as hell. Low dose also keeps you aesthetic and IMO healthier.

SB

Yeah man. Priorities change. Don’t get me wrong, I still like to blast a gram of test every now and then, but its maybe 1-2 times a year. You do need the dosages if size is the main goal over everything else. But it’s a trade off. I now opt for quality over quantity…without really losing too much size compared to where I was when running high octane dosages. It’s kind of a function of learning what, besides the gear, gets the results, and at least imo, that takes years, and some wisdom from those years to truly get there. For the average user out there at least.

1 Like

The width on your shoulders is pretty impressive

1 Like

Thank you. My waist is currently around 31" so that ratio should get better when I cut.

SB