Primo: Fake or Legit?

i have primobolan in 1ml vails at 100mg/ml that has primobolan-la on the label, it has an orange lid on it and the top of the label is an aluminus orange sort of shiny. if any one can help me that will be great thanks

how many? i want to know how you are going to use the drug that EVERYONE here told you not to bother with.

you come here, ask questions, get answers, do the opposite and expect people to continue to help?

you are a fucking loser pal. piss off.

get over ya self

am only on here for help, if you cant help me why would i wanna no?

i can. i just wont - you are fucking oblivious to help - you only want the information you want, not help.

the information you seek is never right for you, relevant for your situation or specific to your actual needs - just what you in your infinite ignorance believe you need… that isn’t help - it is asking for answers to your unconsidered and uneducated questions.

you arent here to learn, you are here to squeeze the methods by which to mess up your endocrine system for the minimum amount of gains in return possible!

So can you comprehend why you are beginning to seem like a troll? People with your post history never do well here - because you never listen to the advice kindly given to you - because they are not what you want to hear.

so again, how much primo do you have?

jj

ROFLMFAO!!!

[quote] Brook wrote:
i can. i just wont - you are fucking oblivious to help - you only want the information you want, not help.

the information you seek is never right for you, relevant for your situation or specific to your actual needs - just what you in your infinite ignorance believe you need… that isn’t help - it is asking for answers to your unconsidered and uneducated questions.

you arent here to learn, you are here to squeeze the methods by which to mess up your endocrine system for the minimum amount of gains in return possible!

So can you comprehend why you are beginning to seem like a troll? People with your post history never do well here - because you never listen to the advice kindly given to you - because they are not what you want to hear.

so again, how much primo do you have?

jj[/quote]

Absolutely fucking awesome!!!

Nice!!!

runnin 3-4ml week for 6 weeks after 6 weeks of sust at 2ml a week