Primo Cycle

Hello, I have 12 shots of primobolan depot 100mg, I would like to know what I could mix this with to get good results?
I’m 19 yrs old, 5’10", 195 pds. Some people in the gym tell me to take the winny and some tell me to take it with deca 200, I would like to know if you can help me figure out what I could cycle this with to get the best results, and waht type of cycle I could take. Thank You, Raul.

Shit i took it with Androsol and gained 14 pounds in two weeks. If you want an another steriod to take along with it make sure it is an adrogenice like test, d-bol. Primo is very anabolic and will not gain alot of size on it alone. Stack it with a androgenic.

Or as we like to say here on T-mag, stack it with a Class II. So I’d prefer the Winstrol to the Deca, and Dianabol, Anadrol, or Androsol would be possibilities.

As your only Class I steroid though, 1200 mg Primo won’t go far… the 400 mg/week level gives probably the most bang for the buck, and so that’s only three weeks worth. Less actually because you need to “load” with 600 or 800 mg on the first day to immediately get you up to the blood levels one usually has at 400 mg/week (because usually you also have drug left over from previous weeks.) So if no more Primo can be obtained, Deca could be added as a further Class I steroid to go longer. I’d use Deca first, then Primo for the last three weeks. In that case you don’t need to load because you have Deca already in your system.

You do have enough Primo for a two-week cycle. 800 mg on day 1, then 200 mg twice a week after that, and add in 50 mg/day of a Class II steroid or one gram/day of Androsol (70 sprays twice per day.) Good luck!