Primo Cycle, HCG and Nolvadex?

troll

If picking a point say 1.5 cm away (there really is no exact figure) then it can be considered a new site. I would try to generally avoid hitting the exact same spot again for some time.

I’m speaking in reference to doing injections of 1 mL at a time with an insulin syringe with a half-inch needle, which is how I recommend doing it. You can use your larger syringe and needle to draw the solution and add it to the back end of the insulin syringe (with the plunger temporarily pulled out.)

Or you can draw into the insulin syringe but it may take a couple of minutes to fill.

Yes, 250 IU every other day would be fine on the HCG.

If you can get more Primo, very good: you could use a higher dose and/or go 8 weeks instead of the 7.

So if I use normal needle / syringe 2,5 ml. there`s no problem in doing 2 x 200 mg. a week then?
That syringe type is what I planned to do…

The HCG I planned to do subq (in stomach), whit 0,5 ml. insulin syringe 29g. 1/2 inch, is that okay?

Do I need estrogen protection from that HCG dose?

If you inject only 1 mL at a time, then that is OK for biceps. Myself, I would not inject 2 mL at a time into the biceps.

What you’re planning for the HCG is fine.

HCG increases testosterone production: it doesn’t directly increase estrogen. Any increase is only from increase testosterone, some of which converts to estrogen. All you will be doing is keeping your testosterone and estrogen levels normal, so you don’t need protection.

Wait a sec: by “that” dose I meant the number of IU you previously stated, namely 250 IU.

At a typical dilution of 5000 IU in 10 mL, 250 IU is 0.05 mL. I don’t know if you meant simply using the correct dose in an 0.5 mL syringe, or meant taking 0.5 mL. If you meant taking 0.5 mL, that would be 10 times too much at that dilution.

My biceps is pretty sore today :slight_smile:

But I can do 2 ml. inject in thigh and glute right?

I just meant the subq way, and the syringe choice, not the 0,5 ml. HCG in one syringe…

So the HCG I start in week 2 as planned, and do EOD, and then I stop it whit the last primo shot right?

And 21 days after the last shot primo and HCG I start nolva, 20mg. ED in 4 weeks right?

You could profitably start the Nolvadex as soon as probably even the day after the last shot or certainly say 5 days later.

In typical steroid cycles Nolvadex is not started immediately because it will take time for injected steroid levels to drop enough for recovery to begin even with the Nolvadex. However in this moderate-dose Primo-only cycle, you’re probably capable of enjoying increased LH from the Nolvadex immediately, or if not immediately, certainly within days, not weeks.

Yes, 2 mL in the glute and thigh are okay. However, all the rest of your cycle requires only 1 mL at a time on the dosing schedule I gave, so an insulin needle would be more suited. But if you prefer making it 2 mL twice a week, that would be fine also.

So the final plan look like this:

Primo.
Week:
1 700 mg.
2 400 mg.
3 400 mg.
4 400 mg.
5 400 mg.
6 400 mg.
7 300 mg. (unless I get more)

HCG:
Starting week 2, 250iu EOD, stopping together with last primo shot.

Nolva:
Starting 5 days after last primo / HCG shot, doing 20 mg. a day.

Is this the final plan Bill?

Is it normal to feel wary tired when starting on AS, is it my immune system that work overload do to the new drug in the body?

Yes, the plan is good.

It isn’t normal to feel tired from AAS. It could be that there is some other cause, even pure chance. Or perhaps you trained a lot harder and aren’t used to it?

Please keep in mind that the ususal “wait 2 weeks before pct” is just a general guideline. The exact time is dose dependant. e.g 1000mg per week of enathate ester takes longer to clear than 400mg of the same ester.

Then its the plan Im going to stick to :slight_smile:

Actually Im not training this week, normal I train max-ot style, with 8 weeks training and 1 off. So I have my off week now, and Im starting on monday, thought it was a good idea to be fresh for this cycle, because I expect to train more than 8 weeks, so I get best results…
So not training to much, yet :slight_smile:

I have been thinking of injecting with insulin pin as you talkt about, would that give me lees waist off the expensive liquid, because when I inject 1 ml. in normal needle and syringe, I think I get 0,9 ml. in the system, and 0,1 ml. or so left ind the needle, because its a blue 25 mm. / 1 inch. 23G.
So would I get more of the Primo in the system with a insulin pin?

And is 1/2 inch needle size enough to reach in to the muscle, here I`m thinking af thigh and glute, for biceps and triceps shut be fine with this size I think?

To mephistopheles

Here in Denmark people wait 2x half life of the drug before starting PCT, so with test E and primo, with a half life of 10,5 days, they go 21 days before start of PCT.
I have newer before read and being told anything of drug dose is important to, but it make sense I think, more drug and more potency, more supression would be logical I think…

• Enanthate half life is nearer 5-6 days, not 10.5 (that number is from years ago IIRC).

• More drug does not equal more potency… that isn’t what potency means.

• Suppression of T is dependent on a number of factors, drug used, time on, health, age AND dose is only a factor when the doses are very low (considerably lower than 500mg/wk).

• The reason one would wait longer the more they use; is half life.

Person 1 injects a single dose of Drug A (which has a 5 day half life) which gives a blood level of 500mg.
15 days after the last injection, the blood level will be 62.5mg.

Person 2 injects 1000mg of Drug A - They will reach that same blood concentration at day 20.

Brook

BTW, the half life for enanthate ester is actually about 7-8 days, and about 8 days for cypionate ester. Decanoate is about 10-12 days. If you carry a lot of fat, expect the half-lives to be longer.

For a supressive androgen such as testosterone, nandrolone, you need to wait until the drug in your body is below suppressive levels (basically HRT level). SO generally that would be 100mg or less active testosterone or equivilant. If you are currently using 500mg of test-e, you would have “125 mg of active testosterone per week” equivilant still in your body. So you would wait for about 16-17 days after your last injection to start PCT. But if you are using 1000mg Test-e AND 600mg of Nandrolone Deca or Boldenone Undec. You need to wait for 5 to 6 week for the drugs to clear and start your PCT.

I can hear that we use old info over here :frowning:
And theres more to it than I know now, but maybe its like everything in this business of building the body, that you are newer finish with the learning part :slight_smile:

For the thigh, a half inch needle should be long enough unless there’s quite a bit of fat.

I suppose you’re right that there’s a little more dead space using a 3 mL syringe so it may be a little more effifcient, as you suggest, using an insulin syringe/needle for that reason.

So how do you normal do this calc. of dose and PCT start?
Is it by using a roid calc. and then have it to calc. the dose at the future days, and then you can se when the dose is equal to normal range, and then you PCT starts?

Have heard that normal production of test is about 80 mg. a week, so if test is injectet, so PCT starts when the AS test drops to under 80 mg. a week or what?

As for HCG, I will mix it on sunday I think, I think I will follow this guide by Dynamo Hum:

This is how you use the amps of hCG:

Decide on the dose you will be taking and then reconstitute at the appropriate concentration to facilitate that dosage. I used 250IU EOD. That is the recommended dose.

My amps were 5000iu each. I recommend reconstituting with 2.5ml of Bacteriostatic Water. You were likely provided with only 1ml of the water in one of each pair of amps (one contains the freeze dried hCG and the other contains 1 ml of Bacteriostatic Water otherwise known as 0.9% NaCL). If you reconstitute with 2.5ml of Bacteriostatic Water it will yield you 5000iu hCG in 2.5ml of Bacteriostatic Water. This breaks down to 2000iu/ml.

You want a dose of 250iu EOD so you want 1/8th of 1ml (1/8th of 2000iu = 250iu). 1ml / 8 = 0.125ml. That is your EOD dose giving you 250iu each injection. You inject subcutaneously (under the skin - not in muscle) usually around the abdomen.

Normally you pinch some skin loosly between thumb and finger and use a 0.5cc insulin pin filled 13 lines (0.13ml is close enough to the 12.5 you want for 250iu).

Is it ok?
(I can follow the math in this, so it makes sense to me)

How long can it last in the refrigerator in mix`t condition?

On my HCG it says store between 2-8 degrees c., how important is this, because Im sure my dealer dont have it chilled for me, I put it ind the refrigerator a.s.a.p., but how do I know that it still works?