Primo Cycle, HCG and Nolvadex?

Hi T-Nation,

Iâ??m from Denmark, and I like this site compared to the Danish oneâ??sâ?¦

I just started my 1. cycle today, injected the first shot of Primobolan from Diamond…

After reading in here and other places I want to inject HCG twice a week 250 iu, to counter the shutdown of the testisâ?¦

So the plan is to do Primo 10 weeks of Primo 300mg pr. Week 1,5 ml x 2
Week 2-10 HCG 2 x 250 iu
Week 13-15 Nolvadex 40 mg. daily
Week 15-17 Nolvadex 20 mg. daily

Is this a good setup, or do I have to adjust anything?

Iâ??m more concentrated on doing the best for my self, than money and easinessâ?¦

Iâ??m 31 year old, have trained total 4 years, pretty good control on the eating part,

96 kg. Bodyweight
Bench-press: 140 kg. x 4
Leg press: 355 kg. x 4

Primobolan is a mild AAS, with 300mg per week, you may not even experience significant shutdown until week 6.
I think your plan is pretty solid, but i would like to see you use more primo per week, and do a slightly shorter cycle.
I would use 600mg for 8 weeks, personally. But it really depend on your goal, 300mg will give you a nice boost. But it’s on the weak side.

I am far from being an expert in this area, but I think 300 mg per week of Primo will give you precisely nothing. It is probably one third of what you might need to feel anything at all.

If i was going to use JUST Primo - i would not use less than 600mg/wk either - and i would only be tempted to use it at 1200mg these days due to Tonebone’s recent recommendation.

Then again - if i wanted an anabolic with low sides i would opt for Nandrolone as the results piss all over primo (and laugh heartily while doing so…)

I would also like to add, that a lot of UGL products are underdosed. Primobolan is a very expensive drug (to manufacture), so it is a prime candidate for underdosing.

I would prefer an increase, but many first-time users have seen reasonable though of course not extreme results on 400 mg/week, rather than anything so high as suggested above being needed to achieve anything.

Nandrolone? what are you smoking Brook. I thought you had some bad experiences with Nandrolone in the past?
Do you still recommend it because you are now on permanent HRT and/or practices abstinence, so that libido/deca-dick/suppression are no longer relevant?

nandrolone is more damaging to blood vessels compared to testosterone. someone did a study on it. Still a good drug though. But just to be differenct, I gotta promote Boldenone, with a little bit of aspirin towards the end.

You know it´s my first time right?
And stille you want me to up the dose for getting result? :slight_smile:
I have just read about beginner cycles at 200-300 mg. pr. week. but have not personally seen result of it, so maybe your right in my dose is to low :slight_smile:

Firstly i was merely suggesting that Nandrolone is superior in results than Primobolan, and it would be my choice - i didnt recommend shit.

However of course it can cause a loss of libido (and Test doesn’t? Really?), but Nandrolone is well known (and proven) to have less androgenic and estrogenic related sides - which are the ones that cause real health issues.

Nandrolone will suppress sex drive whether on TRT or not… not that i use it.

As for abstinence - well! I am not entirely sure what that refers to but let me say this:
Please do not assume that you know jack about me from my posts here - especially from any personal references i make as this is not my ‘cyber diary’ and the information you may assume you have is likely to be sorely lacking.

If you want some updates on who i am currently fucking - then just ask, i will be happy to oblige.

:wink:

[quote]LightRider7 wrote:
You know it�´s my first time right?
And stille you want me to up the dose for getting result? :slight_smile:
I have just read about beginner cycles at 200-300 mg. pr. week. but have not personally seen result of it, so maybe your right in my dose is to low :-)[/quote]

Yes, I would want at least 400 mg/week including for a first time user. If you can afford more, use more.

I would also rather see a shorter cycle such as 8 weeks, and doing such shorter cycles more frequently than longer cycles can be done (for same total amount of drugs taken per year and same total number of weeks using the drugs) but I have typed that out more than enough already so enough said on that.

I have 30 ml. now. so I try to get 10 more.
But I dont know if I gonna get it in time, the 30 ml. I waited for a LONG time…
So I`m thinking, what about this:
week:
1 - 200 mg.
2 - 5 300 mg.
6 - 9 400 mg.

Or:
1 - 2 300 mg.
3 - 8 400 mg.
And if I get the last one do 2 more weeks of 500 mg.

Is this the way?

If its wary importent, I can try to get 2 more vials?

I have 30 ml. now, so I can try to get 10 more…
But I dont know if I going to have it in time, the 30 ml. I waited for a LONG time... So Im thinking of:

Week:

1 - 200 mg.
2 - 5 300 mg.
6 - 9 400 mg.

Or:
1 - 4 300 mg.
5 - 8 400 mg.
And if I get the last vial in time, I can do 2 more weeks at 500 mg.

What do you think and suggest?

If its wary important I can try 2 get 2 more vials

I have 30 ml. now, so I can try to get 10 more…
But I dont know if I going to have it in time, the 30 ml. I waited for a LONG time... So Im thinking of:

Week:

1 - 200 mg.
2 - 5 300 mg.
6 - 9 400 mg.

Or:
1 - 4 300 mg.
5 - 8 400 mg.
And if I get the last vial in time, I can do 2 more weeks at 500 mg.

What do you think and suggest?

If its wary important I can try 2 get 2 more vials?

Sorry for all the same post, my computer fucktup... so I didnt see them myself :frowning:

I would do it, as you have 30 vials, as:

Week 1
Day 1: 400 mg (4 mL)
Day 4: nothing
Day 3: 100 mg
Day 5: nothing
Day 5: 100 mg
Day 6: 100 mg
Day 7: Nothing

So at this point, 7 mL used, leaving 23.

Then follow a 4 injections per week schedule from that point on, giving you 7 weeks.

In this case, if you have it, I’d step up the HCG to every other day, as there will likely be some further improvement in testosterone production. With only 400 mg/week of Primo, every added bit will help.

Hi Bill,

I did the 1 shot yesterday before the first post, there I did 100 mg.
When it is first time I`d like to se how my body reacted…
So do you advice me to do 300mg. in the next shot?
Can you put up a plan were I did 100 mg. in the first shot?

I have 10000 iu HCG, that I hope works, it was not chilled when I get it, so I put it in the refrigerator…
So do you want me to do 250 iu EOD?

Hi Again,

Actually I have 30 ml, off test E also, and 100 20mg. of Nolvadex…
But Id planet to do test in the next cycle... Because Im new to this I would go easy, but I will also have some results from my money…
Would you advice me to fill in some test, or wait whit that for the next cycle as planned?

Week 1
Day 1: 100 mg (1 mL)
Day 2: 300 mg
Day 3: 100 mg
Day 5: nothing
Day 5: 100 mg
Day 6: 100 mg
Day 7: Nothing

So at this point, 7 mL used, leaving 23.

Then follow a 4 injections per week schedule from that point on, giving you 7 weeks.

It is of course your choice what to do with the testosterone. An advantage of doing the above, with the HCG, is that you will learn by experience what this sort of cycle does for you. If you never do it, you may never know. And over time I’ve known a number of users who very much like light cycles of this sort.

Another advantage is that it is somewhat of a waste of Primobolan to use it to boost a testosterone cycle.

You certainly could use both together, but given the limited amount (from just a few posts) that I can gather about your preferences and style of doing things, it seems to make sense to me that it would be suited for you to do the above and then at a later time try moving to a heavier cycle.

Also, on the Nolvadex: You could just use 20 mg/day in your PCT. Since you are not dealing with high estrogen issues, there will be no need to load with 40 mg/day (which process also doesn’t require 2 weeks in any case.)

So I will do it your way, sounds interesting :slight_smile:

So I shut drop trying to get more primo?

Is there any advantage in doing 4 x 100 mg. pr. week, over 2 x 200 mg. pr. week?
Because the 2 times would be more easy…

My HCG, how would you say I shut do that?
You said something about EOD, do you mean 250iu EOD or what?
And shut I then be thinking about estrogen protection?

Nolva, I shut go for 20 mg. pr. day in 4 weeks then?

I just did 1,5 ml ind both biceps…
So the 300 ml. today is done :slight_smile:
How often is ok to inject in the same muscle?