Primo And Masteron

Alright fellas this is what i have so dar with my cutting cycle does this look ok?I am only doing it for 6weeks.

Masteron 300/400mg a week
Primo 400/500mg a week

All for six weeks!Ok and in regards to PCT will i need to do this?and what is the best stuff to use?Also will my balls shrink much on the stuff?

Thankyou all for the help!

run the primo longer

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Yeah, thats the downside with enanthate estered gear - it needs to be run for longer than 6 weeks (8-10 minimum) to see good results. As for ‘PCT’.

Personally, I think that if you taper off, over a few weeks, you’ll probably be fine. The inclusion of nolva, etc towards the end of the taper may or may not be necessary. Since it can’t really hurt to use nolva @ 20mg ED for 2 weeks or so, then I say “Do it!”, lol.[/quote]

Hear what you are saying my friend,gettin novla is no problem plus its cheap!I will run estered gear for 8 weeks insted of 6weeks.

Also on these two do you get many side effects?I have heard that while using the two i should get hardly anything,my mate said that he got a few pimples on his back but nothing much more?

So should i do both at the same time or is there a better method?

Also how is your sex drive on these drugs?

I ran test/primo/masteron and really liked it. I got very solid gains. I played with the doses a bit but liked this the best

Test - 400mg/w
Primo - 600mg/w
Mast - 200mg/w

felt great, very little bloat, good strength, libido was kickin.

FG

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
I ran test/primo/masteron and really liked it. I got very solid gains. I played with the doses a bit but liked this the best

Test - 400mg/w
Primo - 600mg/w
Mast - 200mg/w

felt great, very little bloat, good strength, libido was kickin.

FG[/quote]

As long as the libido was kickin i dont care lol!Thankyou for your comments

Primobolan is a class I compound (strongly binding to the androgen receptor), and I believe masteron is also.

Therefore, you could expect to obtain better results with the same total amount of gear (or, the same results with less gear) by pairing either masteron or primobolan with a class II compound such as winstrol or dbol.

1 Like