Primo Alone

i have been doing steroid 4 year 3 to 4 months on 2 to 3 months off in between… starting i was 175 i am now 205i. i recieved an injury and didnt gain weight but i did gain an unsightly gut. in anycase i like my size i usually did tren eq a d prop folowing a pct regime of tamox and hcg. well i acquired primo . i had also picked up prop and EQ. bso

my question imy should has reabilitated and ive been hitting the gym and cardio hard for three weeks and want to start. should i do the primo ALONE. and if not is test prop a good one to add to the primo.i have the EQ as well but after reading some of the forums im guess what im looking to do is keep my size and shed the fat.

I believe you make an excellent point.Regarding the primo which is more expensive.By using the primo on it’s own,at least you could make a more objective analysis.By mixing 2,3,or more drug’s the person really can’t establish the effectiveness of each due to the fact they are working as a synergistic cocktail. My friend watch a youtube video by bodybuilder Rich Piana he suggests the same experiment you mentioned.goodluck johnny

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
I believe you make an excellent point.Regarding the primo which is more expensive.By using the primo on it’s own,at least you could make a more objective analysis.By mixing 2,3,or more drug’s the person really can’t establish the effectiveness of each due to the fact they are working as a synergistic cocktail. My friend watch a youtube video by bodybuilder Rich Piana he suggests the same experiment you mentioned.goodluck johnny[/quote]

What should I look up I. My search on YouTube?